True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    IC i am probably gonna eat macaroni and cheese from a box. And not even velveeta...kraft powdered cheese.

IC I am so jealous! Use a touch of extra milk make it a little soupy. Delicious...

Oh yes, that’s exactly how it’s done
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    IC i am probably gonna eat macaroni and cheese from a box. And not even velveeta...kraft powdered cheese.

This is a cry for help, people. THIS is what it looks like!

It is slightly better than those cans of Chef Boyardee mac n cheese though. Slightly

Would a philly hot pocket be better? Im sure it will fit my macros.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

It is slightly better than those cans of Chef Boyardee mac n cheese though. Slightly

I have never had one. I was just thinking about taste. Those cans of mac n cheese are just awful

Never had chef boyardee...but im running out of options...i have milk, ketchup, and one old slice if pizza.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

I have never had one. I was just thinking about taste. Those cans of mac n cheese are just awful

Never had chef boyardee...but im running out of options...i have milk, ketchup, and one old slice if pizza.

Hmmm. Do you have a blender?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Haha i do...and a really cool coffee pot
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Haha i do...and a really cool coffee pot

Iced pizza lattes?
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    IC that I like HGTV’s fixer upper...(that’s not as bad as @kinetixtrainer2 fruity drink, which also looked good)!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I quit watching House Hunters because it started to piss me off how petty and picky those people were ...
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I quit watching House Hunters because it started to piss me off how petty and picky those people were ...

Not a fan, either...I like the Flip or Flop and Fixer Upper type shows...
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I confess that I cannot do it all on my own. It kills me to admit it but I am only one person... It's ok to get help and I am going to have to.

There’s no shame in admitting that you can’t carry me. I have really let myself go. What if you use that wheelbarrow?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I confess that I cannot do it all on my own. It kills me to admit it but I am only one person... It's ok to get help and I am going to have to.

There’s no shame in admitting that you can’t carry me. I have really let myself go. What if you use that wheelbarrow?

You promised 7% solution... not sure it'll be an issue at that point ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that when driving home with takeout, I will eat fries from both and then give you the one with less. This is called the drivers fee.

I have even pulled the "Im sorry , they seem to have forgotten the chips with your meal"
    And proceed to eat mine :#
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    IC I just resorted to asking someone to check something that I'm certain I already know the answer to. I don't like that I've allowed things to get to this point. The worst part is that if they confirm a different answer than what I think it is, I doubt it will matter to me.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

I quit watching for that reason and I found out it’s faked. They all have to already have contracts on a home in place and sometimes houses they look at aren’t even on the market and belong to friends
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i just ate 300 calories in icee pops at 8 in the morning. :s
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,849 Member
    Options
    I confess that my phone is mostly just a place to stick post it notes.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC never seen frozen
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC never seen frozen

Me either.