• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling flat, down.

Hugs!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Ic i ate pancakes AND did not workout today.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I zone out while driving and don’t even realize how I got home.

Done this lots...except when my son is driving...no zoning out or im sure I'll die
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I bought a hair gel called gorilla snot for the sole reason it’s called gorilla snot. It’s a really nice gel too o:)
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    I don't really like myself much most days. I think I've covered this before... oh well.. deal with it.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I don't really like myself much most days. I think I've covered this before... oh well.. deal with it.

This is me, too.
    But I came in to confess that I’m really tired of being the “friend option” when my so-called friends are bored or need something and being forgotten the rest of the time, but at the same time, don’t want to make the effort to find new friends.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Well I like you enough for both of us.. you're an awesome lady, with so many great qualities, I wish you could see what others see :*<3
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

This is me, too.
    But I came in to confess that I’m really tired of being the “friend option” when my so-called friends are bored or need something and being forgotten the rest of the time, but at the same time, don’t want to make the effort to find new friends.

Hugs love. Come drink with me
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

Well I like you enough for both of us.. you're an awesome lady, with so many great qualities, I wish you could see what others see :*<3

Thanks Jo! but for all I share there's so much I don't....
  • skctilidie
    Options

This is me, too.

Yes please. Hmm, how many hours do I need in order to get there from Kansas City?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thanks Jo! but for all I share there's so much I don't....

That inner voice of yours, whatever it's saying, Im saying it's wrong.. :*<3<3<3<3<3 unless it's positive stuff and then I'll agree :wink:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what I am doing. But I am trying REALLY hard to do it right
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

This is me, too.

Yes please. Hmm, how many hours do I need in order to get there from Kansas City?

Ummm....10 I think.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Oh are you here already? I didn’t hear you come in
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Go easy on his skull, legs mcstrongquads
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Just a fraction to the left bayyybeee.. and you got it ;)
  • skctilidie
    Options

This is me, too.

Ummm....10 I think.

Honestly? Still a distance I’d drive. I love a good road trip.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Just a fraction to the left bayyybeee.. and you got it ;)

Y’all are so mean I am good at that