skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I am probably to open and honest at times. :/
    81Katz wrote: »

IC: this..

Same with me and I'll add 'on the boards to total strangers'.

It’s easier for me to be open with total strangers than it is with people I actually know.

...so broken. I’m so so broken.

Hugs. I think we’re all broken in our own ways. I agree that it’s easier to open up to people you don’t really know than to the people you have to see all the time, too.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

It’s easier for me to be open with total strangers than it is with people I actually know.

Its more normal that you think though!
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This is where I meant to post.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

sweetie I think we all are in our own ways. but I also think that it's easier to find people you can connect with when they don't have predetermined ideas of what you should be. not to mention the fact that most of us will never :'(:'(:'( have the opportunity to meet said strangers.

There does come a time though when even online those people aren’t strangers anymore. I’ve made a couple relationships here where they truly know me. But generally I am guarded and closed off so even so I barely allow people in when they try or it takes a while to build that kind of trust. But the ones that did stick around and took the patience to get to know me, they mean the world to me and if I ever get the change to meet them I’d do so in a heart beat <3

So very very true. I completely agree and am thankful to know you!! <3<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I am horribly impatient.

Me too..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that I may not be in the right state of mind to lose weight or change my ways to improve my health. I've gotten into a terrible bout of "I really just don't give a *kitten*" lately. I don't know why that is or what I can really do about it, either, which is terribly frustrating.

About all I can manage to do is log into here every day just to keep in the habit of using this site, even if I don't log accurately every day.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I’m drink as heck. aMA
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I confess that I may not be in the right state of mind to lose weight or change my ways to improve my health. I've gotten into a terrible bout of "I really just don't give a *kitten*" lately. I don't know why that is or what I can really do about it, either, which is terribly frustrating.

About all I can manage to do is log into here every day just to keep in the habit of using this site, even if I don't log accurately every day.

I go through phases like that. Logging in is a start even if it doesn't feel like much of one. Keep it up!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC i really want a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I'm tired and mad I have to work. I want fun weekends damnit. :angry:
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I confess that there are catchphrases that give me a really big pinch. Where's 'MY' girls...Where's 'MY' ladies. I don't like being gathered under the umbrella of someone's my this or my that. Support and connection is good but I've never been one to graze and travel with the herd or gaggle of geese i.e. ladies only. If you notice, the men don't do that. Where's 'my' men...where's my 'buds'. Being 100% accountable to myself, taking full responsibility for everything works for me. It's turned everything around, learning to think for myself. That's true food freedom.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    IC that I have a raging hangover today. Don’t know when I got so “old” that one late night and a couple drinks hits this hard. Ouch.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel terrible about feeling happy about a weekend away from my wife and baby daughter. :|
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I confess that it's not my intention to be Ms. Preachy Pants to friends or family but I just want everyone to really get what they came here for. True food freedom, not imaginary freedom that someone cooked up to sell a book or their program. Shawshank it. Get yourself free, that's what I want for everybody. True Confession: I've met the real Easy Rider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMWlD3fLJ8[/url]
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This one's probably gonna cost me my man card, but... whatever.

I confess that Dan Marino was a client years ago when I had a small limo biz. After chatting for the better part of an hour, with a nagging feeling I should know who this is.. it finally hit me, and I blurted out:

"Waitaminnit.. weren't you in that Ace Ventura movie?"

I regret not taking a picture of his face when I said that almost as much as I regret saying it.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel terrible about feeling happy about a weekend away from my wife and baby daughter. :|

Don't. Everyone needs a break. Family life is stressful. You'll be back and refreshed and better for them for it.