Replies

• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    IC: I drool in my sleep

Me tooo sheesh

Yay, so if we were seated together on a transatlantic flight and fell asleep, we would not have to worry about the other one complaining.... 'is that my drool or yours?'

Honestly I’d put the armrest up and just lay across you

Oh no!!! You're a cuddler too. Great, we would end up a ball of drooling mess on a plane. Most likely to end up on an "passenger fail" list on College Humor.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC i just ate 2 mini reeses cups filled with reeces pieces :#
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have a very hard time not being jealous of other people - and I hate it. I am very tired of feeling this way when I see other people receiving positive attention. I can recognize that I have come a long way from where I was in this regard but I still have a lot that I need to work through.

OMFG yes... I fight with comparing myself and wishing I was more than I am on a daily basis.. I have a few close friends on here and the vague posts drive me nuts because I always think the negative sounding stuff is about me...

Ha! I deleted more than half of my friend list twice because I was so insecure. I thought everyone hated me at first. The vague posts were driving me mad because I consistently thought everyone was talking about me. It’s been about 6 months and I now finally realize that it was all in my head. I too have come a long way.

In regards to attention, well let’s just say I’ve come a long way as well. Being completely honest, it’s hard not to compare myself to someone else. I always feel like there is someone prettier, smarter or funnier than me. For me it’s not about being the best, rather it’s simply about being accepted and liked as a whole. I am definitely my worst critic unfortunately.

see you just think everything is about you,

i KNOW everything is about me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I was stuck in bed this weekend with a pretty bad sciatica flare up and I pretty much said “*kitten* it to my diet” and I ate a bunch of *kitten* because I was in a lot of pain and upset that I couldn’t workout. I feel AWFUL. My diet and exercise regimen was the ONLY thing going right in my *kitten* life and I managed to *kitten* that up too. I can’t even better myself without something always getting in my way. I sabotaged myself. I didn’t have to eat so much.

You have a tough load to bear. Try not to beat yourself up too much over it. Many people are doing alot less with an easier situation. Tomorrow is another day and you can get back on track. Take care of yourself!
    I was stuck in bed this weekend with a pretty bad sciatica flare up and I pretty much said “*kitten* it to my diet” and I ate a bunch of *kitten* because I was in a lot of pain and upset that I couldn’t workout. I feel AWFUL. My diet and exercise regimen was the ONLY thing going right in my *kitten* life and I managed to *kitten* that up too. I can’t even better myself without something always getting in my way. I sabotaged myself. I didn’t have to eat so much.

You can't change whats happened so as 4legs said try not to beat yourself up over it. It's done, now move forward, everyday is a new beginning.

I know its hard to get past the feeling of guilt but believe me when you learn to forgive yourself youve got a lot of the battle won. That guilty feeling is what used to be my undoing, everytime it would drive me to binges and a neverending cycle of on and off my diet.
    I learnt to be kinder and more forgiving of my slip ups, Im not perfect and I realised that a crappy day here or there did not undo everything.
    So you had a bad weekend, you were in pain and out of sorts and didn't make the best choices, lots of us would have done the same.. Today you start renewed, now c'mon.. back into it. :smile:

Hope the back is feeling better ..

Thanks for the encouragement @4legsRbetterthan2 @slimgirljo15 I really appreciate it :blush: I felt A LOT better this morning. My back is still not 100% but I managed to do a Leslie sansone walk at home video 45 minute video. It’s not my ideal workout, but it’s all I can do until my back gets better. I have to remind myself that I don’t have to be a beast during every single workout. That’s what got me into predicament to begin with. I pushed myself too hard. It’s okay to rest and do some low impact workouts. I’m just going to walk for the rest of the week and play it by ear.

Even though I went over my calories it’s really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, because I’m typically very consistent. I’m just going to shrug it off and keep going. I’ve come too far to stop now.

That's the way :+1:
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    ICT I had 6 cookies for breakfast. I had good intentions for a protein shake but had a total mishap with the blender and the frozen banana. Either my freezer has made them a la concrete, or the blender has died. I tried to pull into a CVS to find some shake alternative, but ended up at the arrivals gate for National airport instead. So much for my ability to follow Garmin.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    IC, sick of working on things and wish I could buy nee crap, but imma tightazz when it comes to spending.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    IC i just ate 2 mini reeses cups filled with reeces pieces :#

Hedonist! (I kid, I kid. I'm the biggest hedonist. Literally.)

Well, i also ate a potato...a loaded baked potato
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Pennies weigh my purse down. I throw them out in front of the door at the grocery store in case somebody needs them and I go around and push all of the carts back into the holding bin. I believe if I do so someone will do it for me and save my car from getting hit when the wind blows all of the carts around.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess I start every day with the best intentions and end every day with the same bad results. It's really getting to me
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I confess I start every day with the best intentions and end every day with the same bad results. It's really getting to me

I can relate.
    Mostly just emotionally though. Wake up "I got this!" Go to bed "I can't do this!"
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i promised myself id be at the trails by 9 am today...and im not even outta of bed...
  • BiondaM
    BiondaM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    IC that I care way too much about what other people think of me.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

I confess that I've been doing the same thing lately. I made a decision to get my head back in the game. You can do this!!!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I confess I lost my mind and soul in my work.
  • InspirationKitten
    InspirationKitten Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm getting demotivated at work and want to do better. It's been a sluggish month...
  • starfighter65
    starfighter65 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't feel like I am good enough to go to school to be a graphic design .