True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    IC

Sometimes when I'm on the toilet, I'm on the phone for so long that my legs fall asleep.

You should probably sit down, not safe to stand on those things.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm going to forgo a normal dinner and have chocolate and chips instead.. :#
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I'm going to forgo a normal dinner and have chocolate and chips instead.. :#

I love you more now...js😍🤗😗🍩
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I let my son go to school late today because we were rocking out to music on the ride in and he wanted alittle more tunes.....Freddy & David were singing Under Pressure and well 😎🤘.....around the block we went another (5) times......

(This time🙈)
    🤐
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm not sure what to do at the weekend, that actually makes me sad

Isn't that the best part of the weekend...doing absolutely nothing...the possibilities are endless and I'll do none of them :)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what to do at the weekend, that actually makes me sad

Isn't that the best part of the weekend...doing absolutely nothing...the possibilities are endless and I'll do none of them :)
    well I don't look forward to the weekend if I feel like I'm in the abyss. Forget the gym in this context, that's not going to help my life become more enjoyable longterm.

I wish I had words of wisdom for you. I've been there. And theres different ways of getting out.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I had been waiting for this thread to re-emerge but was too lazy to search for it
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Are you all familiar with the movie "Christmas With The Kranks"?
    Do you remember the scene where Mr. and Mrs. Krank are hiding from the Carolers?
    That's kind of what I look like whenever there's a knock on the door and I am home alone.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I just ate this 🤗😭😩

mp1boafpgw0e.jpg

How was it?
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I did not celebrate festivus this year
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I just ate this 🤗😭😩

mp1boafpgw0e.jpg

How was it?

I liked it. The mint was over powering, it complimented the dark chocolate and wafer well.

I like mint and dark chocolate together, I'll look and see if we have them here.
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I confess that there was a girl behind the desk at the gym today, who really sparked my attention