Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Where’s the true confessions thread? I need to tell everyone that i slept all day but make it look like I understand and acknowledge that this behavior is generally frowned upon by society

Fam ☺️
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I confess I skipped over 1350 pages. Sorry.
  • Dawncvx
    Dawncvx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess I always say yes to people when they need a helping hand when I really don't want to. I hate hurting other people's feelings.
    I also confess since I lost my mom and my kiddo is now in school, I have a empty space. I've gotten so used to taking care of people that I forgot who I was when I have free time (took care of my mom for nearly 15 years....)
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I confess that it’s really hard for me to believe anyone would be able to get past this loose skin and be happy with my body.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel I need to lose weight to be hired but I’m afraid I won’t be able to and that makes me wonder if I’m going to end up an even bigger failure, because I’ll have the skills, which cost a fortune and debt to learn, but no job and the only one to blame will be myself for not being able to lose weight to be a more attractive hire.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday when I was at QT making my hot dogs, I took a few extra ketchup packets for later. Then I looked left then I right to see if anyone was looking then I pocketed a few sugar packets for coffee this morning.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday when I was at QT making my hot dogs, I took a few extra ketchup packets for later. Then I looked left then I right to see if anyone was looking then I pocketed a few sugar packets for coffee this morning.

You're just thrifty😁😉
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @crampus1 wrote: »
    I confess I feel I need to lose weight to be hired but I’m afraid I won’t be able to and that makes me wonder if I’m going to end up an even bigger failure, because I’ll have the skills, which cost a fortune and debt to learn, but no job and the only one to blame will be myself for not being able to lose weight to be a more attractive hire.

Hugs sweetie...we put so much pressure on ourselves, and Is bet good money that you're putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on yourself...I get it honey...believe me I do!😒 Try and take one day at a time, you can only work at that pace, ya know? Everyday you'll get stronger and the weight and your confidence will get better.

I think we are very cruel to our own psyche and put unrealistic goals and base it as well when I'm skinnier this will be better, when I get my six pack back all will work out. Unfortunately this is not very often the truth. You are worthy, you studied your field, you are prepared f others or even a future employer uses extra weight as a reason to not hire you, believe me you don't want that job dearheart!💕 I'm not ancient but am much wiser now and not a believer in my appearance being my value...it's a nice perk, but your education, personality and beliefs are what you are...or a big important part of it...you will get to where you want but don't you put your sweet self through that torment. It's unnecessary, you're amazing! Show those fkrs just how much!

Hugs and my 2 cents....Ali💗😘
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options

You're just thrifty😁😉

qwv5pcrlf6nn.jpg

I've got goals... baby...Goals!
  • losingbaylee
    losingbaylee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I confess that my best friend and I are, perhaps, too close...she jokes about being my girlfriend all the time but I know she isn't really. I also know she's jealous of my fiance...and I confess that maybe I think about her more often than I should.
  • BladeRun45
    BladeRun45 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Big brother is watching...
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Only 29.7k posts to catch up on.
    Cool.
  • countryfriedpossum
    countryfriedpossum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I did not track or count any calories today :/

I ate THREE EGGROLLS! 3!
  • countryfriedpossum
    countryfriedpossum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just to clairify...I ate the eggrolls. I didn't have morning sex with them.
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I played over 3 hours of black ops today