True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I feel guilty when I'm not doing so good because I know many have it much worse than I do. I'm feeling very guilty right now.

your entitled Laura. there isn't a scale that says "Legitimate" "Non Legitimate" when it comes to feelings. You feel what you feel and its ok. don't feel bad for feeling bad and then feel worse! :)<3
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I'm eating less than I should be cuz i want to reach my goal weight so bad because it's been so long, like 25 yrs since i've been there.
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I'm eating less than I should be cuz i want to reach my goal weight so bad because it's been so long, like 25 yrs since i've been there.

Are you starving yourself? Or just cutting back a little? Starving yourself can do more harm than good..
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I confess to taking fat-burner pills. They really have helped me lose weight however I feel like they may not be very good for me..

I you use them for a short period of time to get over a plateau that are fine, how ever if your on them all the time, then can damage your heart, and you will rebound from the weight loss and gain what you lost back, and then some. What kind are they, over the counter or prescribed?

Over the counter Rapid Thermal for women. I only have a few days left of the pills and then I was going to wait a few months to see what happens.. I was told I could rebound and gain weight. I'm really nervous about that.. I've come so far I don't want to go backwards..

Ok if your coming to the end then you need to let your body take a break. As for the rebound you need to have your diet in check and exercise, to keep it off. Its just a little more work but you can do it... Make sure you not starving your body or the rebound will be worse. If your eating enough just at a deficit, you will be fine.
  • T0M_K
    Options

Are you starving yourself? Or just cutting back a little? Starving yourself can do more harm than good..

not starving. cutting way back...taking advantage of some really low cal foods like fresh tomatoes, chicken breast, small baked potato, and not eating breakfast. not hungry either. i know it will change eventually.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

not starving. cutting way back...taking advantage of some really low cal foods like fresh tomatoes, chicken breast, small baked potato, and not eating breakfast. not hungry either. i know it will change eventually.

You can also damage your metabolism by doing this, be careful.
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

You can also damage your metabolism by doing this, be careful.

If you just make sure to eat a little something every three hours or so it will keep your metabolism going and help you lose the weight too.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    so many myths
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I confess to enjoying being alone, as much as possible.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    What kind of car do you drive?
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    @GnothiSeauton23 don't forget the distribution list!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    So many questions...so few answers.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I confess the other day I was wondering what happened to her.

• fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm 100000% fed up with the wild snipe chase my job has sent me on, trying to get the promotion that i've MORE than earned...