True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess every time I talk to the body shop guy I ask him to make sure my van is a write off...he suggested he give it to me so I can drive it into a wall and we claim that was the damage. Is it bad when you become buddies with your auto body shop guy cause you go so often?

Depends...do we have a pic of this auto body shop guy yet? That could sway my answer...
  • dawnjordanmusil
    dawnjordanmusil Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm sad, lonely and doubt myself too much.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I've thought about this but would never actually try it.

zrw4dsgvzgn0.gif

That was a terrible stunt. One gust of wind and he would have hit the concrete.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

zrw4dsgvzgn0.gif

This stunt is stupid for a number of reasons. The physics behind it are basically, that guy jumped from about 50 feet (15 meters) up and hit the water at roughly 38 mph (61 kph) and almost instantly stopped. Not to mention he could of missed the pool.

Still, I wonder what it would be like to jump in a pool when I look down from a balcony at it. Still would never do it. But I do like cliff jumping, but nothing over 30 feet (10 meters), most of the time when I do it it's 10 - 20 feet (3 - 6 meters) max.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel cheated out of the opportunity to eat a tasty health meal last night because my significant other who moved her *kitten* out two weeks ago, decided to come over with out my knowledge, while I was at work and make some kind of Tater-tot casserole, I felt obligated to eat it...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

zrw4dsgvzgn0.gif

This stunt is stupid for a number of reasons. The physics behind it are basically, that guy jumped from about 50 feet (15 meters) up and hit the water at roughly 38 mph (61 kph) and almost instantly stopped. Not to mention he could of missed the pool.

Still, I wonder what it would be like to jump in a pool when I look down from a balcony at it. Still would never do it. But I do like cliff jumping, but nothing over 30 feet (10 meters), most of the time when I do it it's 10 - 20 feet (3 - 6 meters) max.

I'm scared of balcony railings anyways as there's horror stories of them breaking when leaned on, so this gif makes me twitch.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess every time I talk to the body shop guy I ask him to make sure my van is a write off...he suggested he give it to me so I can drive it into a wall and we claim that was the damage. Is it bad when you become buddies with your auto body shop guy cause you go so often?

Depends...do we have a pic of this auto body shop guy yet? That could sway my answer...

he is not a hot body shop guy. he's nice though I like him
  • PowerMan40
    Options

zrw4dsgvzgn0.gif

Come on...live a little. At least the pool was deeper than this guy doing it in a kiddie pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-miy7zoxgs

What they dont show in the video,,,,,,,"hold my beer, and watch this...." I would so try that..
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I confess that I'm really, really bad with... People. Seriously, they give me so much anxiety.

Like....how much anxiety? In general or just strangers?

It depends. If it's a short convo in line, I'm awesome. First meeting with one person, no problem. And, I am around a ton of people at work and I'm sure they all think I'm super social and outgoing, but...it's work. And that's my job...and I'm good at my job. Aside from that, I'm like a turtle: I like to hide in my shell. I second guess everything I say and do and just feel awkward.

This trip? It's just such an extended amount of time....with a group of 8-10 people?!? Some people I haven't seen in years? Gah.

I am kind of the same, I work in customer service, so I talk to people on the phone all day. Put me in a bar with 100 people? I'm super comfortable, but in small groups of people that I kind of know, I am a nervous wreck!
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I confess that I'm really, really bad with... People. Seriously, they give me so much anxiety.

Like....how much anxiety? In general or just strangers?

It depends. If it's a short convo in line, I'm awesome. First meeting with one person, no problem. And, I am around a ton of people at work and I'm sure they all think I'm super social and outgoing, but...it's work. And that's my job...and I'm good at my job. Aside from that, I'm like a turtle: I like to hide in my shell. I second guess everything I say and do and just feel awkward.

This trip? It's just such an extended amount of time....with a group of 8-10 people?!? Some people I haven't seen in years? Gah.

I am kind of the same, I work in customer service, so I talk to people on the phone all day. Put me in a bar with 100 people? I'm super comfortable, but in small groups of people that I kind of know, I am a nervous wreck!

It's weird, right? I've sorta always been like this. Don't let people get too close... But strangers I'll never see again? Sure. I'll just talk to you, no problem.
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    I feel guilty when I'm not doing so good because I know many have it much worse than I do. I'm feeling very guilty right now.

Guilt is something you should not feel, You should be proud of your hard work and success yes. Others may have a harder road, but you set your goals, and are getting there, if not already there.
  • MsSGriff
    MsSGriff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    i confess i hate morning sex

+1 - Atleast let me brush my teeth first. Yuck!

After brushing the teeth of course, you must have fresh breath!

I second that!
    I love being woken up in the middle of the night, so frisky ! :blush:

I confess I love this too ;)

I love sex with my husband any time...day or night. If our breath is questionable, then just kiss my neck...etc. and I'll do the same. :smiley:
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options

zrw4dsgvzgn0.gif

Yup - One of my all time best "Hold my beer" moments.
  • kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I confess that I use my steps/distance from my health app data to estimate part of my walk for the day (underestimated of course). Is this cheating?

I confess to do the same, sometimes I don't even log the walk...not cheating, helping yourself (unless you're under eating of course!) ;)

Nope, no problems with under eating here lol
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I confess to taking fat-burner pills. They really have helped me lose weight however I feel like they may not be very good for me..
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    I confess to taking fat-burner pills. They really have helped me lose weight however I feel like they may not be very good for me..

I you use them for a short period of time to get over a plateau that are fine, how ever if your on them all the time, then can damage your heart, and you will rebound from the weight loss and gain what you lost back, and then some. What kind are they, over the counter or prescribed?
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

I you use them for a short period of time to get over a plateau that are fine, how ever if your on them all the time, then can damage your heart, and you will rebound from the weight loss and gain what you lost back, and then some. What kind are they, over the counter or prescribed?

Over the counter Rapid Thermal for women. I only have a few days left of the pills and then I was going to wait a few months to see what happens.. I was told I could rebound and gain weight. I'm really nervous about that.. I've come so far I don't want to go backwards..