True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    jtegirl wrote: »
    I confess that I can not buy a whole key-lime pie because the box lies. The box says there are ten servings. I say there are NOT ten servings but rather there are four.

I confess that a container of Ben & Jerrys will always be one serving to me.

Ditto.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I confess to buying a selfie stick, which is a bit rich considering how much I've mocked others in the past for having one.
  • cee134
    Options
    Rosie_TG wrote: »
    I confess to buying a selfie stick, which is a bit rich considering how much I've mocked others in the past for having one.

Are you using one for your profile pic?
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Rosie_TG wrote: »

Are you using one for your profile pic?

I haven't yet, but maybe I should so as not to frighten people with my close-up shot? :)
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess I like watching the internet bickering on this site, sometimes.

yyv56aznvrir.gif
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't know how to respond to dudes that spot me.

When I finish the set and you say, "let me know when you want some," then blush and trail off, did you say what I HEARD you say or did you mean that you're available to spot my next set when I'm ready?

Or

"Don't worry, I got you, I'm already in there," are you assuring me of my safety or are you giving yourself a motivational speech about some of other kind entirely?
  • cee134
    Options

When I finish the set and you say, "let me know when you want some," then blush and trail off, did you say what I HEARD you say or did you mean that you're available to spot my next set when I'm ready?

Or

"Don't worry, I got you, I'm already in there," are you assuring me of my safety or are you giving yourself a motivational speech about some of other kind entirely?

I assume it means, when You are ready to lift weights again, meaning you want some, some = lifting weights. Because when you lift, "broh", you are getting some, "broh". Therefore the person is being courteous since they are willing to spot you, the next time you want some more reps to get ripped.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Or

I assume it means, when You are ready to lift weights again, meaning you want some, some = lifting weights. Because when you lift, "broh", you are getting some, "broh". Therefore the person is being courteous since they are willing to spot you, the next time you want some more reps to get ripped.

I'm a lady, not a broh. Does that change the context, lol?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

yyv56aznvrir.gif

you should get a special hat to wear while watching!
  • synchkat
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I confess that the rental SUV I have makes me feel like I'm driving a tank and as I drove home I had visions of plowing through cars. I didn't because I'm not stupid like the sneezer who hopefully totalled my van but I had visions.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I confess to watching "My 600 lb life" when I'm on the elliptical....sometimes it's the only motivation that keeps me on that instrument of torture!
  • cee134
    Options

Or

I'm a lady, not a broh. Does that change the context, lol?

Not when lifting weights, "broh". :)
  • cee134
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

yyv56aznvrir.gif

you should get a special hat to wear while watching!

Yes, if only there was a hat out there that had a mathematical equation that when read equaled to a saying of some sort.
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess that the rental SUV I have makes me feel like I'm driving a tank and as I drove home I had visions of plowing through cars. I didn't because I'm not stupid like the sneezer who hopefully totalled my van but I had visions.

Was that you I saw than?

7hj69vt8vc54.jpg

• synchkat
    Options

Was that you I saw than?

7hj69vt8vc54.jpg

ya that was me. Watch out!!!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I confess to watching "My 600 lb life" when I'm on the elliptical....sometimes it's the only motivation that keeps me on that instrument of torture!

I watch that on my elliptical too. Only caught a rerun today though so it wasn't as motivational for me.

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »

I watch that on my elliptical too. Only caught a rerun today though so it wasn't as motivational for me.

I hear you; Two in a row were reruns today, and both women full of excuses, hardly motivating :(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My sex drive is crap atm. Like, non-existent. Weird.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    My sex drive is crap atm. Like, non-existent. Weird.

are you in a relationship? if so, have more sex! You will find yourself wanting it more and more. Just do it!

I confess that I am having a really hard time with my bf being deployed! He has been gone 2, will be gone 8 more. We were only together 8 months before he left. I figured my life would go back to how it was before we met, but back then I dated a lot - so now I'm just lonely! I keep myself busy, have a good support system and even got a dog, but nothing seems to get me out of this funk. : /