True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    jtegirl wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm going to Disney tomorrow and the first place I'm probably gonna go into is the Ghirardelli ice cream shop and I'm gonna enjoy every damn bite.

I confess that I hate Disney but love ice cream. Enjoy!

There are far better things to do in Orlando ;)

I confess that I believe there are ;)

• _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Just brewed an entire 12oz cup of coffee into my keurigs drip tray- and then my kitchen counter... And floor.

cause I forgot to put a coffee cup in the sob...

Now, I'm having chocolate covered pretzels for breakfast.

I'm not good at mornings. Or life.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I started a bucket list two days ago. It's made me feel overwhelmed with underachievement. :(
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I started a bucket list two days ago. It's made me feel overwhelmed with underachievement. :(

Don't worry....you can join me..... I was very shy growing up and I am still shy...but its different now. I can't do everything I want to do because of children and circumstances. So if it has to wait until I'm an old lady in the nursing home...so be it. I feel bad for whatever nursing home is going to get me. Its gonna be my college years..... ;)

Lol!

'Tis a problem when you've spent your life always doing what's best for others.
    I figure my regression is well earned. :D
  • jtegirl
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I kept ordering wine at dinner tonight with friends. Our bill was kind of ridiculous. But when you're at a restaurant with a $13,000 bottle of wine on the menu really...you plan on spending a bit...and hubs can write it off...and this was dessert
    k8cip07bul0f.jpg

Oh....my...God! What is that? It looks absolutely delicious!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I kept ordering wine at dinner tonight with friends. Our bill was kind of ridiculous. But when you're at a restaurant with a $13,000 bottle of wine on the menu really...you plan on spending a bit...and hubs can write it off...and this was dessert
    k8cip07bul0f.jpg

Smores cheesecake. between two of us we are a quarter of it. Haha
  • jtegirl
    Options
    k8cip07bul0f.jpg

Smores cheesecake. between two of us we are a quarter of it. Haha

I would have eaten the whole darned thing! lol
  • 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So much confession here, I smoked weed for 38 years. Stopped because a friend needed me to commit to I would stop smoking, she,would stop cutting.....she never stopped.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha. I'd already had Caesar salad, a steak with sides that included duck fat fried French fries. I was so full. Oh there were rhe cheddar popovers which j confess I'm going to try to make
  • jtegirl
    Options
    Haha. I'd already had Caesar salad, a steak with sides that included duck fat fried French fries. I was so full. Oh there were rhe cheddar popovers which j confess I'm going to try to make

That all sounds delicious. I'd probably still eat the entire dessert and have to be rolled out of there. lol
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    i'm stuck in an airport for the next 12 hours....people watching...I have a problem
  • niclink79
    niclink79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I confess that automatic toilets scare me every time they go off and I'm not ready
  • Shirl5874
    Shirl5874 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 - I have 16 cats, I have a cup that say's a few cats short of the crazy cat lady, I think 5 more moved in since :-) love my cats but HATE litter boxes
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that while I want my skating team to have enough people to have a half decent team I wouldn't be sad if we didn't. Or if we go a lower level and I don't get to skate. I confess I REALLY REALLY want to get my name on a curling trophy this year so I would deb happy foregoing skating for curling
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    2MuchTyme wrote: »
    So much confession here, I smoked weed for 38 years. Stopped because a friend needed me to commit to I would stop smoking, she,would stop cutting.....she never stopped.

This is really sad...

I hope you don't feel like you have anything to do with your friends choices.

You quitting whatever it was she requested wasn't ever going to make her stop. There's something going on inside of her that makes her want to do this. While it may have been a cry for help- there's no help you can give. She needs to see a psych & heal from the inside out. @2MuchTyme
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm generally afraid of men (no offense guys).