True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I confess Im often truly surprised by how grown *kitten* adults can be so mean and nasty spirited. Online sarcasm is so easy..face to face not so much.

Ughhh wait a minute ..mehh no Im not surprised.

I confess I dislike my daughters bf with a passion.

@slimgirljo15 you need to pull a princess bride on him....the iocane powder and have a battle of wits......

@LiftingLady5 in a battle of wits he comes unarmed :D
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Please Read

I've had a cleanup in this thread and I'd really appreciate not having to do it again (it took a while), I've given the benefit of the doubt and understand that sometimes tempers can rise and things get said that aren't always intended.

If I have to clean this up again, my amusement level is gonna drop considerably and there will be warnings involved.

I encourage people to read the guidelines regarding attacking/insulting other members before posting any further comments.

All the best,
    Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I just yelled at a tow truck driver who came to get the moron who crashed into my neighbours parked car which crashed into mine...no its not their fault it's the moron who just drove into yup parked cars
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    mdonsbach wrote: »
    I confess the idea of my brother-in-law and his two kids moving in annoys the crap out of me but being a good submissive husband I'll just try to smile and grin it.

Is your bro in law's name Wes?

No unless there is some inside joke I am completely missing here lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just yelled at a tow truck driver who came to get the moron who crashed into my neighbours parked car which crashed into mine...no its not their fault it's the moron who just drove into yup parked cars

oh no! That happened last year in our development...was kids drag racing!!!!

this woman sneezed. and hit a Land Rover so hard she moved it like 6 feet and under our van. Then whined about her thumb hurting and her kids loot bags in the back. Whatever shut up
  • synchkat
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm going to Disney tomorrow and the first place I'm probably gonna go into is the Ghirardelli ice cream shop and I'm gonna enjoy every damn bite.

mmm confess I'm jealous
    but then again how can someone who drank their dinner judge anyone
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I have very little patience for people who cry. If someone dies...omg...if you really really hurt yourself fine...otherwise *kitten* off
  • KarlMarx2
    KarlMarx2 Posts: 60 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Woah there I just realized someone could quote my confession and have it saved here forever :o close one lmao
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm going to Disney tomorrow and the first place I'm probably gonna go into is the Ghirardelli ice cream shop and I'm gonna enjoy every damn bite.

I confess that I hate Disney but love ice cream. Enjoy!