True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I still smoke a pack a day.. I tell myself it's so I don't have mindless eating. But that's not really true. I also confess I'm smoking right now.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess I am feeling heartbroken and no one knows
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Awh
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I did good today and only cried a little this morning and only welled up a but as I talked to a friend at the rink. We'll see how tonorrow goes.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I don't want to exercise this morning. Lazy :/
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Get going lazy bones ..now git ..*points finger*
  • Grey_1
    Options

Yes ma'am :(

:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Yes ma'am :(

:)

That a boy ;) you'll be glad you did
  • synchkat
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess I want a break.
    I feel sick and have a headache but I have fifty thousand things to do today.
    I'm tired of worrying is this the last anything.
    Today alone I've got to take hubs to an appointment, visit my dad, take hubs home, visit a funreal home to make arrangements. It's getting tiring.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    I confess: It isn't realistic, geo location, not knowing each other and all, but I wish I could carry some of @synchkat burden.... :(
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess: It isn't realistic, geo location, not knowing each other and all, but I wish I could carry some of @synchkat burden.... :(

Thanks @Grey_1 Thursday I've nothing planned, just gotta make it to Thursday.
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    shanahz wrote: »
    I confess that I am struggling and as a result have been binge eating. I have gained 45lbs since this same time last year and I am spiraling out of control. :(
    Me too. I'm struggling. Gained about 5 pounds back and having to make myself care about it. I don't know why I sabotage my success. I didn't like being obese, it seems liked I'm trying my hardest to get back there. Damn, damn, damn.

• phantomzluv
    phantomzluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been in a severe downward spiral since my husband pointed out that I needed to lose weight....and then added in the for my own health part....

Is he still breathing? Seriously, I hope you've told him how he made you feel x

I've told him...he doesn't see why I'm upset about him being honest with me...he's the underweight type that celebrates when he gains 10 lbs so has no clue the struggle to lose or at least not gain
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    I confess I am feeling heartbroken and no one knows

@sw33tp3a_1 =/ hope all is well

I'm doing better today. Thank you for your concern.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am very happy to be skipping a huge family Thanksgiving for once.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I would be happy with just Chinese food and a movie on Thanksgiving.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I would be happy with just Chinese food and a movie on Thanksgiving.

Oh. Thank goodness, now I don't feel so bad. I had to hide my joy when my dad told me the other day that they had other plans on Thursday evening. So I get to go home from my mom's and start my Christmas decorating instead of going on to my dad and step moms to pretend I need to eat another big meal instead of taking a nap....