True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Alcohol impedes my weight loss but sometimes I just don't feel like having only one.
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Rosie_TG wrote: »
    I confess to putting a rancid stinking fish behind the radiator in my managers office (now former boss).

I confess your picture makes you look like someone that would put a stinky fish behind the radiator.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    ssmetter wrote: »
    Rosie_TG wrote: »
    I confess to putting a rancid stinking fish behind the radiator in my managers office (now former boss).

I confess your picture makes you look like someone that would put a stinky fish behind the radiator.

I find that statement difficult to refute. He did deserve it though. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I don't know how school teachers do it. 5 minutes of homework with boy and I'm ready to run away
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    013a7ccxftuh.jpeg

That'll be 8 Hail Marys
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I was only going to have one drink with a couple of friends ...many drinks ensued and now Im hungover this morning .I have no will power .. :(
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I can not buy a whole key-lime pie because the box lies. The box says there are ten servings. I say there are NOT ten servings but rather there are four.

4? Mine comes with 1 serving. Weird. ;)
  • kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I can not buy a whole key-lime pie because the box lies. The box says there are ten servings. I say there are NOT ten servings but rather there are four.

Oh thank God I thought it was just me lolol
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Oh thank God I thought it was just me lolol

The frozen ones are the worst because everything like that is better frozen.
    Nanaimo bars I'm bad with too. My "bar" is a slab
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I confess I have never had a nanaimo bar and after looking up what they are, it's probably just better that way :-)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I make them homemade. I think squeezing the limes counts as cardio, so that justifies eating the whole pie.

jxpo2t3qf6ur.png

e9sxx9yp8mil.png

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I confess that the above picture has aroused me more than any photo on any profile on this site!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I confess, I've been called worse.
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

I confess that a container of Ben & Jerrys will always be one serving to me.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess my homemade bbq pulled pork (or chicken) comes in 5 lb serving size but I only eat a .5 serving (shrug) not my fault ......