True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I have not bought one Christmas gift yet...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Phonics is hard
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to dislike Christmas. :o
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get so tired of looking for my son's (1 year old) pants after he takes them off somewhere that I just let him run around without them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that I get so tired of looking for my son's (1 year old) pants after he takes them off somewhere that I just let him run around without them.

This brings back memories lol. My oldest son is 18 months older than my twins so when they were all toddlers we had a summer that I referred to as "Naked Summer". I couldn't keep clothes on them and they were everywhere and fast!

I too once had a "Naked Summer".

...... I was 22 years old at the time
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This brings back memories lol. My oldest son is 18 months older than my twins so when they were all toddlers we had a summer that I referred to as "Naked Summer". I couldn't keep clothes on them and they were everywhere and fast!

I can't remember what I was doing at 22.. its all a blur, must have been all that "fun" I was doing at the time!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I can't remember what I was doing at 22.. its all a blur, must have been all that "fun" I was doing at the time!

... so you also spent the entire year naked?

I think maybe it's time to revert back to 22.

"Let's get naked and start the revolution"

Whooz with me !?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    wrote: »

Just give them a Christmas participation ribbon and call it a day...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess every time I see the "What was the last two things you googled???" thread come up, I cringe at the was part.
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I confess I wanted to make a penis joke when I saw this thread created "Men Only - Hard Question"
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    g44219 wrote: »
    I confess I wanted to make a penis joke when I saw this thread created "Men Only - Hard Question"

There's quite a few sprinkled in there.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I think penis jokes are funny haha let's hear some...
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I confess Im glad I got my workout done because I don't care much today about life in general. It's one of those days I think about giving up on the whole fitness journey because who *kitten* cares.

Don't do it!