True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I've been eating alot of Halloween candy today. Under the guise of I'm preparing for the hurricane.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My pants are too tight and I have to poop
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    also I ate a mini candy bar today just so my calories left would not be "666"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I've been eating alot of Halloween candy today. Under the guise of I'm preparing for the hurricane.

I am using that guise too.. except I live in Iowa.. thing will that work? It is raining here...
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    never saw a hurricane blow through Iowa..tbh.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    never saw a hurricane blow through Iowa..tbh.

Haven't you seen me Tom? And we did have a earthquake last month.. it's coming! I tell you!

I lived in Texas when hurricane Alison blew through, coincidence? Nope....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I am using that guise too.. except I live in Iowa.. thing will that work? It is raining here...

I have been eating the halloween candy because I have needed a mental health break. Does that sound good? I was concerned for the people in the hurricanes.

Exactly, purely out of concern and showing support for those affected!
  • cee134
    Options

If I lived in Iowa, I would eat candy every time it rained too. :)
  • Backtolovely
    Backtolovely Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm an awful double (or sometimes even triple) texter. I will mope around for the entire day if I don't get a response, even if I have sound reasoning for not having gotten a response. I'm "that person" lmao.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I judge people on food they eat and exercise they do.
    Not in a bad way, but to understand why they are where they are at.
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am hoping to do this one day (vacation!):

73ba5utvbxo8.gif
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm not happy about that other confession thread that copied mine. B)

Baaastiiiiids. Which one is the other confession thread and which one is yours?

LOL. This one is mine I started in August 2015. That other thread in Fun & Games is just trying to steel my thunder. :#

I confess I never go into the fun & games forum so I have only used this thread
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Touche. I actually only had one fun sized candy bar... but I want the whole bag! Restraint is strong for the time being.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    i confess i love barbie movies
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I watched Frozen for the first time on the plane home because I needed a shortish movie and wanted to know what the big deal was, and Let It Go has been playing in my head nonstop for 3 days.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options

I used to live in Iowa. You just never know when a minor thunderstorm is going to intensify into something worse.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess my eight year old right now.....I love her very much but OMG. Can I trade her for an ice cream sandwich? WHINE WHINE WHINE

OMG must be an 8 year old thing mine has been horrible...its a pizza a I'm sucking back the wine tonight