True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    My very favorite male patient was just in. He is so hot and very sweet. Also very married but when he comes in he always asks for me, we talk a bit longer than we probably need.. flirt a little bit too... I have never cheated on my spouse but if this guy were to say "Hey meet me in my car" .... I would probably follow him out....

wouldn't that be embarrassing if he did one day, and you walked out behind him, he opened the car door and turned around to face you, you ripped open your shirt and he says, "I wondered if you wanted to buy a box of girl scout cookies?"

lmao!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    My very favorite male patient was just in. He is so hot and very sweet. Also very married but when he comes in he always asks for me, we talk a bit longer than we probably need.. flirt a little bit too... I have never cheated on my spouse but if this guy were to say "Hey meet me in my car" .... I would probably follow him out....

wouldn't that be embarrassing if he did one day, and you walked out behind him, he opened the car door and turned around to face you, you ripped open your shirt and he says, "I wondered if you wanted to buy a box of girl scout cookies?"

Okay I laughed out loud for this one haha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!! Then the cops show up!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lol yep, I would have a freezer full!
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

this is why i love you! :D
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options

OMG, hilarious!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

May be the post of the year! LOLOLOL
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess that I have taken the forums too seriously.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    united1974 wrote: »
    I confess that I have taken the forums too seriously.

how so?

Not realizing that most answers in Fun & Games should be taken with a grain of salt. But I'm getting better. lol
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    I hate wearing socks and shoes
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    When people tell me I will "find the right guy when the time is right" when my relationship only ended (without warning) 8 days ago I want to punch a baby.

Like who is ready to think that way so soon??
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I confess I avoid looking in mirrors whenever i can. Handy that i'm balding and go for the unshaven hobo look.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,505 Member
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    I confess I avoid looking in mirrors whenever i can. Handy that i'm balding and go for the unshaven hobo look.

Hobo look?

I like it.

... on the weekends, I strive for that: Freshly Shipwrecked Look
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I confess I miss making phone calls. I'm tired of hearing text me or email me; not to mention tweet, dm, or post anything. Ughhh. *I know I'm old!*
  • evilqueencathy
    evilqueencathy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I confess I am trying to get my toddler to nap so I can make brownies and watch Luke Cage