Replies

• winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Currently eating a snickers bar :o
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I confess that I eat my boss' leftovers the morning after he eats his meals when I come in to work. And I never weigh it but I do log some quick calories that hopefully cover what I eat.

(I know people think that's stealing food but he NEVER eats any leftovers. Ever. One time he had some fettucine alfredo that hadn't been touched. I ended up polishing that puppy off day by day over the next week. I really should have looked *those* calories up beforehand. Oy!)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I confess that I eat my boss' leftovers the morning after he eats his meals when I come in to work. And I never weigh it but I do log some quick calories that hopefully cover what I eat.

(I know people think that's stealing food but he NEVER eats any leftovers. Ever. One time he had some fettucine alfredo that hadn't been touched. I ended up polishing that puppy off day by day over the next week. I really should have looked *those* calories up beforehand. Oy!)

Wouldn't it be funny if you sat down in the chair he was sitting in while eating, grabbed his fork from his hand and started eating his food?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Wouldn't it be funny if you sat down in the chair he was sitting in while eating, grabbed his fork from his hand and started eating his food?

I'm not sure his girl friend would appreciate me sitting in his lap. :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I'm not sure his girl friend would appreciate me sitting in his lap. :)

Than do the same for her, she won't be able to complain if you treat her the same as him.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    i confess that i dislike a majority of you people just based off your posts i read here.

i also confess i'm a *kitten*.

How do you feel about my post??

not great...but not horrible either soo i guess you're still winning :wink:
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I confess that my mouth starts to water immediately when I see a banana.

i confess this post changed my mind...leaning more towards great..
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Im proud of @GnothiSeauton23 for the brave effort in this post.
  • winejunky143
    Options
    I did that one time to my boyfriend. We walked into a restaurant and the first thing he says was that our waitress was the prettiest girl in the place. We had only been in the restaurant a total of 15 seconds and he had already scoped out all the women in the place! It was funny but I ordered the most expensive things on the menu to get back at him.
  • winejunky143
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I did that one time to my boyfriend. We walked into a restaurant and the first thing he says was that our waitress was the prettiest girl in the place. We had only been in the restaurant a total of 15 seconds and he had already scoped out all the women in the place! It was funny but I ordered the most expensive things on the menu to get back at him.

He must not have been counting you in the equation!

I would hope so haha
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    It's not for lack of trying. I really am

Find the nearest spa. Make appointments for every treatment they have available today. Then find the nearest mall and head for an accessory store - that way you can just buy jewelry and purses and whatnot without the effort of trying things on. You spend money a lot faster that way ;)

But really, if it were my husband, I'd tell him he has one more chance to get off the phone and spend time with me before I start walking in and hanging up on his coworkers for him. The world will not end if he's not on the conference call, really.
  • bblue656
    bblue656 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I confess - I LOVE BURGERKING
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    bblue656 wrote: »

I confess that I also love Burger King! Not the best burgers in the world, but I like them anyway!
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    adremark wrote: »
    bblue656 wrote: »

I confess that I also love Burger King! Not the best burgers in the world, but I like them anyway!

I also like Burger King for 2 reasons I love the fries and it cleans out my system 2 hours later!

Second reason is unfortunately true!
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I confess that I never shave my legs above my knees
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    When I reach goal weight this girl is heading to Vegas. Alone. Who's with me?????