True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    It's not for lack of trying. I really am

Find the nearest spa. Make appointments for every treatment they have available today. Then find the nearest mall and head for an accessory store - that way you can just buy jewelry and purses and whatnot without the effort of trying things on. You spend money a lot faster that way ;)

But really, if it were my husband, I'd tell him he has one more chance to get off the phone and spend time with me before I start walking in and hanging up on his coworkers for him. The world will not end if he's not on the conference call, really.

Unfortunately that's easier said than done in Dothan Alabama. He's at the hospital for god only knows how long. I am unable to interrupt. I'm just out and about on my own today. There is nothing here.

I just looked Dothan up on TripAdvisor at it looks like you can...run around town and find statues of peanuts. I am so sorry.

There's a brewery and a Massage Envy? Beyond that I got nothin'. Online shopping!
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Maybe there's a salon around? Blow out, mani/pedi?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Find the nearest spa. Make appointments for every treatment they have available today. Then find the nearest mall and head for an accessory store - that way you can just buy jewelry and purses and whatnot without the effort of trying things on. You spend money a lot faster that way ;)

But really, if it were my husband, I'd tell him he has one more chance to get off the phone and spend time with me before I start walking in and hanging up on his coworkers for him. The world will not end if he's not on the conference call, really.

Unfortunately that's easier said than done in Dothan Alabama. He's at the hospital for god only knows how long. I am unable to interrupt. I'm just out and about on my own today. There is nothing here.

My husband always ends up working on vacations. It's only annoying when he tells me to wait cause it will just be a few minutes. I go and get booze. Sit by the pool and chat up whoever is there to chat with. At least it's company.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess ..Im memerised by @GnothiSeauton23 wood..

I confess I'm mesmerized by your post count. Where's @cee134 ??

Lol..really!! ..and why would @cee134 be interested ?
    Just a few posts here and there :D

Because I have a theory that the more posts you have the smarter you become on MFP. :wink:

Hmmm ..I believe there may be sarcasm there.. ;)

Now... had that statement been meant in earnest..you'd be correct ..Im a freakin genius..just ask me ;)

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Because I have a theory that the more posts you have the smarter you become on MFP. :wink:

Now... had that statement been meant in earnest..you'd be correct ..Im a freakin genius..just ask me ;)

It's true you are a smartie pants
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

It's true you are a smartie pants

Lol..thanks Ali..

@cee134 you better get that post count up bud ....you know..so you can be smarter ;)
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Jo I don't think I could ever get as smart as you! :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Jo I don't think I could ever get as smart as you! :p

You never know till you try ..post away :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    bblue656 wrote: »
    I confess - I LOVE BURGERKING

I love Taco Bell but I go to Burger King once or twice a month & buy 4 of their side salads, to go & consume them in a couple of days, instead of having to; make my own salads!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am hiding behind my pillows while watching Salem.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    bblue656 wrote: »
    I confess - I LOVE BURGERKING

I'm with you!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

If you are in Dothan, head south to Panama City Beach. Enjoy yourself. It's close enough for a day trip, @littlemissbgiff.

I'm in Pensacola now but lived in Destin and went out with a girl once in Dothan. We drove to PCB for the day. You'll enjoy yourself.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    My eyes used to be blue before they became hazel and then finally green.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I just had a pepsi max and with my lunch and zero regrets