True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I just sneaked in @synchkat 's house and left some toenail clippings on her side of the bed :)

Omg evil. No amount of crying over the Gospel of Luke can save you
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just sneaked in @synchkat 's house and left some toenail clippings on her side of the bed :)

Omg evil. No amount of crying over the Gospel of Luke can save you

Lmao I'm sorry kinda
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I also confess I don't want to go to my stepmother's house for Christmas tonight. We will have to listen to one of my siblings that she feels lives a righteous life read from the book of Luke about the birth of Jesus and hear her cry when she discusses it. :| . I may go to hell but I've seen this movie at least 30 times. :)

That's how I feel about going to church too. I mean, it's cool and most of the people there are awesome. It's just I've heard the story over and over and over again and it's not that difficult to understand.

It's like watching the same episode of Seinfeld again and again and again.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Christmas is a huge pain in the *kitten* and I kind of hate it this year

It's sort of devolved to simply trying to meet expectations, which is more work than anything else
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Since I typically confess, negative things; I've decided to confess that today's been a great day! I almost feel healthy & was enough, to walk a mile home; instead of taking the bus! The cold wasn't, as awful feeling; as I believed that it'd be & I bought a crate, of clementines; so that's my Christmas present to me!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess he doesn't need another gift but the store had them and who cares if it's the pink version
    8i2buqtj839f.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I don't post on the selfies thread because I don't think I'm attractive.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Your avatar's beautiful! :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I am staring at a beautiful women in your profile pic right now.. and off with the nonsense you go!

Show that beauty and wear it proud!!! :)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

I posted, Roxie posted, youre next up to bat. go for it
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I posted, Roxie posted, youre next up to bat. go for it

I vote for this.. I will be your biggest supporter..
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I have rosacea. Big confidence killer among other things. I don't have my phone so no selfies lol.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I have rosacea. Big confidence killer among other things. I don't have my phone so no selfies lol.

So does, Prince William but he always, looked great!
  • synchkat
    Options

You are beautiful. You have twinkly eyes that look full of life which is the most attractive feature ever in my opinion. The twinkle is that is...the promise of mischief
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I have always thought that you are gorgeous! I have rosacea too, it really sucks. I can't tell that you have it in your pics! Luckily mine's under control but if I forget to do my regimen I can put Rudolph to shame.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I also see a truly lovely smile, I have seen it in other pics you have posted.. when you are ready to do this.. I will be right here.. :)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I think I have rosacea too. At least that's what the lady at the makeup counter said as she tried to sell me foundation.