True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I miss using my bread machine, but that has saved me a tons of carb and fat calories. I bake a loaf of bread, I eat a loaf of bread slathered in butter.

There is no moderation.

But I might just break it out this weekend...just once. :)

oprah-loves-bread.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am so freaking impatient.. I revamped my whole eating plan this past weekend because it got way out of hand the past few months. Damn it, I want results already!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Just got back from the car dealer ...and my motivation to work out is zilch. Should have done it before I went lol.

Gotta get those workouts done first thing in the morning or life always finds a way to screw it up

Gonna power through 30 minutes at home so I don't feel like a total slug.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I miss using my bread machine, but that has saved me a tons of carb and fat calories. I bake a loaf of bread, I eat a loaf of bread slathered in butter.

There is no moderation.

oprah-loves-bread.gif

Ed Zachary
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

There is no moderation.

Ed Zachary

:(
  • Timshel_
    Options

There is no moderation.

Ed Zachary

lol. Not as in Ed Zachary disease, but as in EXACTLY! Imma stop using that term cuz it got a bad rap with the disease part now. Sheesh!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

There is no moderation.

Ed Zachary

lol. Not as in Ed Zachary disease, but as in EXACTLY! Imma stop using that term cuz it got a bad rap with the disease part now. Sheesh!

LOL Gheeze, I had to google that and I thought, well damn, am I that ugly!? Thanks for clarifying I was going to go cry someplace.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I had to google that and I thought, well damn, am I that ugly!? Thanks for clarifying I was going to go cry someplace.

Goodness no J. You're def beautiful. Cheers.

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm enjoying making B's coworker jealous way too much.

Lol what did you do?

The first time I visited his work the guy gave me a pretty obvious thorough look-over. Then he came into B's office to "look at something" aka me. B says he keeps bragging about effing this girl and showing trashy pictures of her in his clothes and everything. And last night we went to have sushi, and B told this guy and he asked if he could go with us lol
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    Post work out pizza. I eat one of these pretty much every day when I work from home. IDGAF haha.

14dkmf0aafbw.jpg
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I'm enjoying making B's coworker jealous way too much.

Lol what did you do?

The first time I visited his work the guy gave me a pretty obvious thorough look-over. Then he came into B's office to "look at something" aka me. B says he keeps bragging about effing this girl and showing trashy pictures of her in his clothes and everything. And last night we went to have sushi, and B told this guy and he asked if he could go with us lol

hahaha nice.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I"m sure I pulled a muscle in my back or butt but I'm determined to stick with my health and fitness restart so with every injury I get I'm ignoring it. One day I won't be able to I'm sure
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I"m sure I pulled a muscle in my back or butt but I'm determined to stick with my health and fitness restart so with every injury I get I'm ignoring it. One day I won't be able to I'm sure

Be careful.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Be careful.. don't hurt yourself more. Maybe take a day or two of rest?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    ^He did just work out!
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Be careful.. don't hurt yourself more. Maybe take a day or two of rest?

Says the guy eating pizza and not working out ;) This pizza is making my stomach growl. You are in trouble!

hey now.. I did 40ish minutes on the bike when i got home. So I at least did some workout haha.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Confession ...I'm in a great mood...maybe I should give out hugs ;)
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

I'll be first in line haha.
  • angelxsss
    Options

I need my daily hug