True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i feel tired and defeated today, hoping when i leave work I'll feel better. My mind is all over the place right now
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I am so freaking impatient.. I revamped my whole eating plan this past weekend because it got way out of hand the past few months. Damn it, I want results already!

I'm doing the same thing but I'm still in the planning stages. Need to get my kids in order too.

We can dooooo it! My 7 year old actually requested greens and carrots for a snack last night. I then realized how I have let it get out of hand for all of us.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that i feel tired and defeated today, hoping when i leave work I'll feel better. My mind is all over the place right now

Hang in there! Do something you enjoy this evening.

Thanks, and i will, gonna take a nice nap lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Really dizzy and weird feeling again today. Grrr....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I"m sure I pulled a muscle in my back or butt but I'm determined to stick with my health and fitness restart so with every injury I get I'm ignoring it. One day I won't be able to I'm sure

Just rub some dirt on it and if it continues to hurt, bite on a pencil.

Dang, I could have been a doctor!

...... if it wasn't for all that schoolin' and science.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Oh no, Tim you may need to have your blood pressure checked

I have a monitor and it isn't too bad. Still the same issue I went to ER with in July last year, but I think it is tied to my neck injury from last year as well. Going to the doc to get it all check and see. Just no more of those brain scans!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I have a monitor and it isn't too bad. Still the same issue I went to ER with in July last year, but I think it is tied to my neck injury from last year as well. Going to the doc to get it all check and see. Just no more of those brain scans!

That makes sense. Pinched nerve or swelling of some type? You don't have any type of spinal stenosis do you?
  • Timshel_
    Options

That makes sense. Pinched nerve or swelling of some type? You don't have any type of spinal stenosis do you?

5/6 impingement or herniation last year, so most likely the culprit. Gonna get it all check though.
    Pain in the as...arm and neck actually!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I confess..... If I am logged into MFP on a computer I log out every time I get up to do anything. I mean, what if I trip and fall and hit my head on something on the way to the bathroom? Or I have a heart attack upon standing up? Do I want everyone being nosey and reading all my nonsense I post? No thank you!

For me, it would only confirm:

He's an *kitten* online and he's one in real life too.

Nothing to see here, move along.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

5/6 impingement or herniation last year, so most likely the culprit. Gonna get it all check though.

Hope they get you some relief!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I confess..... If I am logged into MFP on a computer I log out every time I get up to do anything. I mean, what if I trip and fall and hit my head on something on the way to the bathroom? Or I have a heart attack upon standing up? Do I want everyone being nosey and reading all my nonsense I post? No thank you!

If you fall and hit your head on something, I'm going for your phone and not your computer. ;)
  • Timshel_
    Options

That's the worst part. It is constant dull pain and tight. It took about week for it to stretch and work out last time so hoping it is quicker this time.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That's the worst part. It is constant dull pain and tight. It took about week for it to stretch and work out last time so hoping it is quicker this time.

Hang in there, homeslice
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Hang in there, homeslice

Graci!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess my job has me burnt out and my mother while I love her dearly is going to drive me to drink.