True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I only become a "runner" when it's nice out and part of the reason I "run" is so I can wear cute running clothes.

Samesies...the outfits part mostly.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm skating with my team and someone has attitude and seems to think they are better than the rest I'll make them skate harder to keep up with me so they realize they aren't better. But since eI won't be going at my top speed when they're exhausted and panting I will suggest we should go faster next time.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm tired of changing flat tires, haha. 4th one this year, either screw or nail in the tread. But it's cheaper to plug it than replace it, so outside I go to put the spare back on.
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess I want to b***tch-slap a woman that is tall and 120 lbs and says she's fat.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i confess i want to watch
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I went shopping for stuff I don't need cause I'm bored and avoiding cleaning
  • paomou
    paomou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    My wife went to a full-nude male strip club last weekend and other than a couple ground rules, I just told her to have fun. She did. I'm ok with it. We are weird like that.

This is so not weird at all.

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    mmmpork wrote: »
    I confess I kiss my husband without washing my face after my dog has licked me.

I bet your dog has a confession about it did before kissing you :-) just saying.........
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    mmmpork wrote: »
    I confess I kiss my husband without washing my face after my dog has licked me.

I bet your dog has a confession about it did before kissing you :-) just saying.........

And perhaps your husband does as well >:)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm addicted to buying dresses
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I've been unhappy with myself/my body ever since losing weight. I was happier when I was fatter.

I confess I had this issue a few years ago. I developed a really unhealthy obsession with losing more weight even though I had surpassed my goal. I had to take a long, hard look at myself and work on the happiness within.
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess that I prefer to wear panties instead of boxers on occasion.
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    ^^^TMI 8^0
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    modest not amateur :-)
  • synchkat
    Options
    If there's a half drunk glass of water left on the coffee table I'll drink it.
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I too bought a new dress today...
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love my fiance too death but sometimes I get so stressed out trying to take care of both of us. I appreciate that he does contribute a lot more money and pays for food and everything outside of our normal bills but I just get so exhausted rushing home every day to cook, clean up after we eat. On weekends I slam the days with chores and have a hard time finding time to relax. I just get so tired I snap a lot at him. If he asks me to get something, I snap. I feel horrible for it but I just feel so exhausted and worn out and want him to help or at least take care of himself more.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love my fiance too death but sometimes I get so stressed out trying to take care of both of us. I appreciate that he does contribute a lot more money and pays for food and everything outside of our normal bills but I just get so exhausted rushing home every day to cook, clean up after we eat. On weekends I slam the days with chores and have a hard time finding time to relax. I just get so tired I snap a lot at him. If he asks me to get something, I snap. I feel horrible for it but I just feel so exhausted and worn out and want him to help or at least take care of himself more.

He's just preparing you for marriage. Just kidding. Well, I am, but I'm not. You need to speak up.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »

He's just preparing you for marriage. Just kidding. Well, I am, but I'm not. You need to speak up.

I have done that so many times. He always argues, "I get up and get water and snacks for you. I pay for this. I take you here. I drive you here. I mow the lawn. I clean the litter. (only like twice a week. he refuses to do it everyday which is hard to skip with 4 cats.)" And if I point out how he gets home 2 or more hours before me and has time to sit down and play video games and plays video games all weekend, he tells me to do the same. So I go, then who will clean the freaking house!!!!??? And if I keep going he just tunes me out more and more.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I too bought a new dress today...

What's yours look like @NYRhockey00