True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I miss the days when a "confession" was an interesting insight into a poster's wellbeing and personality, and not an hourly diary entry.

I know! These are more like status updates. One day I'm gonna post a real juicy confession, floor everyone. :o
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I confess that I miss the days when a "confession" was an interesting insight into a poster's wellbeing and personality, and not an hourly diary entry.

I'm having a lemonade.

It's pretty good.
  • Motorsheen
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I know! These are more like status updates. One day I'm gonna post a real juicy confession, floor everyone. :o

There's no time like the present.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I'm having a lemonade.

It's pretty good.

I could go for lemonade
    Is it more tart than sweet
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2017
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

sb4xxwfcum0q.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2017
    Here are some helpful hints. :)

confessions - intimate revelations about a person's private life or occupation.

(Intimate - private and personal)

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

Okay....I confess that I may punch my ex in the face if he doesn't leave me alone
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member

I'll bite.

I confess that I don't want to run later because my legs are sore and my knee hurts a little because things got a little rowdy with the husband early this morning.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    KCMarie22 wrote: »
    I confess I have a hard time saying no to drinking Soda. Its been my biggest battle when it comes to losing weight

Coke zero is your friend...or Pepsi maxx.

I drink that stuff like water.
  • I don't understand twitter
  • I confess that sometimes I blame the dog for farting when I actually did it . :neutral:

I do that all the time! If the dog isn't around but my son is, he gets blamed
  • Motorsheen
    I don't understand twitter

Same here.

Hell, I can barely dial a telephone.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    I confess I find it annoying when the pictures on a profile are of ripped abs and big muscles. I'm sure they are very proud of themselves as well they should be, however this is not tinder. Still can't decide if this is just my jealousy or it really is an overdose of their narcissism?

0a321zrw7ou1.jpg

I confess. Sometimes I like to check out other peoples profile photos.

• Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    I confess that sometimes I blame the dog for farting when I actually did it . :neutral:

I do that all the time! If the dog isn't around but my son is, he gets blamed

I do that too and I don't even have a dog!!!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

I feel amazing physically and mentally after that fat-azz burger and onion rings I just ate.

Blending the new with the old.
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I'll bite.

I confess that I don't want to run later because my legs are sore and my knee hurts a little because things got a little rowdy with the husband early this morning.

My first confession, I want more information!
  • KROOZA2017
    KROOZA2017 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2017
    I got a blow. Job on a plane
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2017
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I feel amazing physically and mentally after that fat-azz burger and onion rings I just ate.

One is craving junk food for the mind.
    The other junk food for the digestive track.
    Different forms of garbage in.
    Same serotonin high from the consumption. (Or whatever biological response there's going to be. I'm sure there's an internet scientist on this board that can correct me on the MFP Chit Chat forum).
    The *kitten* whining by some of the adults in this forum about how things aren't what they used to be is a God damned pathetic shitshow of their *kitten* inability to cope with the most miniscule of *kitten* problems. I hope nobodies lives rest in their respective hands because *kitten* that's just scary to think about.

End rant.

Please *kitten* ignore. By all means...chances are I've already ignored you too. Just press the button. Thank you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

One is craving junk food for the mind.
    The other junk food for the digestive track.
    Different forms of garbage in.
    Same serotonin high from the consumption. (Or whatever biological response there's going to be. I'm sure there's an internet scientist on this board that can correct me on the MFP Chit Chat forum).
    The *kitten* whining by some of the adults in this forum about how things aren't what they used to be is a God damned pathetic shitshow of their *kitten* inability to cope with the most miniscule of *kitten* problems. I hope nobodies lives rest in their respective hands because *kitten* that's just scary to think about.

End rant.

Please *kitten* ignore. By all means...chances are I've already ignored you too. Just press the button. Thank you.

That's alotta kittening