True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    I confess... I'm going out for my first "girls night out" since my break up, with my amazing friends from work. But, they are stick thin, model looks and I'm already feeling nervous and self conscious:-/
  • potatNOchips
    potatNOchips Posts: 7 Member
    I confess that I want to lose weight for myself and to inspire my sisters to do too.
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    I confess.....I have a holiday booked with my 3 younger sisters, my mum and all of our partners. They are all super slim and I don't want to look like a beached whale and spend the holiday covered up. Keep going everyone!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess... I am acting like it's Friday already, which means I'm not getting *kitten* done at work.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    I confess ... I'm wearing my wife's undies.

I was done with my workout this morning in gym and had a shower and realized that the only clean underwear in my bag was a black pair of my wife's hotpants ...

With us having a heatwave, the decision was simple lol

Just for clarity I normally wear boxer-briefs so easy mistake to make lol
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    I confess I think its better to just be quiet and keep my opinion or thoughts to myself...so much less trouble that way.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I confess ... I'm wearing my wife's undies.

I was done with my workout this morning in gym and had a shower and realized that the only clean underwear in my bag was a black pair of my wife's hotpants ...

With us having a heatwave, the decision was simple lol

Just for clarity I normally wear boxer-briefs so easy mistake to make lol

Sounds likely and reasonable. Still makes me giggle.

lol thats ok. My wife laughed so hard I had to remind her to breathe
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess... I'm going out for my first "girls night out" since my break up, with my amazing friends from work. But, they are stick thin, model looks and I'm already feeling nervous and self conscious:-/

I used to want to be stick thin. Now I look at women who are and don't know why I ever felt that way. Strong is so much sexier than thin. I believe most guys would agree with that. I rather weigh an extra 15lbs and have it be muscle than look like I may perish at any moment.

re5pext!
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »

I used to want to be stick thin. Now I look at women who are and don't know why I ever felt that way. Strong is so much sexier than thin. I believe most guys would agree with that. I rather weigh an extra 15lbs and have it be muscle than look like I may perish at any moment.

^^^^ Yep. This. Go with the muscle. Waaaaayyyyy sexier.

c560ukrdojjg.jpg
    lh.JPG 28.1K
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I confess that I want to lose weight for myself and to inspire my sisters to do too.
    YOU will succeed if you frame it in the context of "I am going to work towards creating a more active lifestyle" WITH an active lifestyle weight loss is inevitable... unless of course your dietary intake exceeds your daily calorie burn.
  • andy_from_mn
    andy_from_mn Posts: 34 Member
    I confess my hero is Justin Timberlake.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess my hero is Justin Timberlake.

Wasn't a fan when he was part of the boy band thing, but he really came into his own right after that as a very talent personality. Really like most of this work in all media.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I confess I'm incredibly nervous for this new apartment. Mostly because of money. Excited to move out, but scared that I'll run out of funds. I should trust in my cheap-o ways though
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess it still surprises me when I go into a store in town and people greet me like they know me because they know who my husband is. Yay small town living.
  • browneyedgirl749
    edited March 2017
    I confess that I'm pissed that I lost my round of corn hole. We're having a tournament at work, my partner and I lost.
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess I find it funny that MFP censored corn hole when I typed it as one word. LMAO!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    What the heck is corn hole
  • browneyedgirl749
    synchkat wrote: »
    What the heck is corn hole

It's the bean bag toss game.