True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! Just after my last confession my boss walked up behind me and saw my monitor. Yikes!

Oh oh ..you still got a job?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    shivarii wrote: »
    I confess I am obsessed with losing weight even if now it is not really useful, I need to learn to love my body :)
    and....
    I am way too obsessed with my boyfriend and sex with him... I think about it all the time! need to relax!

I confess i thought about changing my name to "my boyfriend". :/

I confess Im happy to see you back :*
  • Tylerman35
    Tylerman35 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I confess to having a shoe obsession. I constantly want to buy new Kyries, lebrons, Jordan's, revoke, etc...

I currently own 5 pairs of shoes and countin
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Tylerman35 wrote: »
    I confess to having a shoe obsession. I constantly want to buy new Kyries, lebrons, Jordan's, revoke, etc...

Five ?! Five?

Step it up, homeslice.

I'm up to about 35 pair.

..... yeah, it's a weakness
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I told the receptionist at our office:

" I have an appointment."

.... it wasn't a total lie. I had an appointment with a chicken fajita burrito.

Now I'm going to walk around downtown for 90 minutes , return to the office at 3pm, then immediately leave and go to the gym.

90 mins you say ..I'll be waiting at our meeting place . :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm excited for my new car
    And I'm even excited to go skate tonight...I also confess I'm not sure I remember my step sequence though
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Five ?! Five?

Step it up, homeslice.

I'm up to about 35 pair.

I'm pretty sure I only own like 6 or 7 pairs of shoes, and only 3 I wear regularly. (Do I have to give up my woman card?)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Five ?! Five?

Step it up, homeslice.

I'm up to about 35 pair.

I'm pretty sure I only own like 6 or 7 pairs of shoes, and only 3 I wear regularly. (Do I have to give up my woman card?)

No.

Just start shopping.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Five ?! Five?

Step it up, homeslice.

I'm up to about 35 pair.

No.

Just start shopping.

Send me some of those bad checks and maxed out credit cards and I'll get right on it.

Except not really because I hate shopping, too. :D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Not sure if that qualifies as an obession. I dont think about shoes and I think I have 15 pair.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Five ?! Five?

Step it up, homeslice.

I'm up to about 35 pair.

No.

Just start shopping.

Send me some of those bad checks and maxed out credit cards and I'll get right on it.

I only hate shoe shopping because I have munchkin feet. Most places don't carry my size. So when I see a pair I like in my size, I buy a pair in every color.

Opposite end of the spectrum for me, but same issue.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess I have missed @Tomk652015 's face around here!

Who dat?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess that i've TOTALLY lost my drive. :( haven't gained it all back, but some and am struggling!! I HATE that that happens! WTF!

Missed you too punkin :P lol

Hey @Tomk652015 nice to see you back
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess that as much as I love my husband's morning routine of not leaving for work without a kiss and "I love you"... I kinda hate him a little for waking me up with it this morning.

sqimsdff5hm3.gif

Lemme explain.

I've been having serious trouble falling asleep/staying asleep for the last couple weeks. I had only managed to fall asleep like an hour before and couldn't get back to sleep after.

Captain Tight pants can stop being so baffled now.

Captain tight pants lol!

Actually I think that gif is from Castle... if I am remembering my Nathan Fillion shows correctly. And I'm pretty sure it's from a scene where his lady cop partner said something sexual and walked away. (I may have a slight fangirl obsession with Nathan Fillion)
    I am seeing Nathan at the end of April Comic con here in Calgary AB :P

• RavenLibra
    Options

Five ?! Five?

Step it up, homeslice.

I'm up to about 35 pair.

No.

Just start shopping.

I only hate shoe shopping because I have munchkin feet. Most places don't carry my size. So when I see a pair I like in my size, I buy a pair in every color.
    YOU are now my favorite

• FeraFilia
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess that as much as I love my husband's morning routine of not leaving for work without a kiss and "I love you"... I kinda hate him a little for waking me up with it this morning.

sqimsdff5hm3.gif

Lemme explain.

I've been having serious trouble falling asleep/staying asleep for the last couple weeks. I had only managed to fall asleep like an hour before and couldn't get back to sleep after.

Captain Tight pants can stop being so baffled now.

Captain tight pants lol!

Actually I think that gif is from Castle... if I am remembering my Nathan Fillion shows correctly. And I'm pretty sure it's from a scene where his lady cop partner said something sexual and walked away. (I may have a slight fangirl obsession with Nathan Fillion)
    I am seeing Nathan at the end of April Comic con here in Calgary AB :P

Jealous! So very jealous.
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    sees shoes as tools... I therefore have shoes for every occasion... under my desk I have 5 pairs of "work shoes" ... at home I have 5 pairs of vans... 3 pairs of new balance... 2 pairs of cowboy boots (for when I go out cowboying) a pair of hiking boots, 2 pairs of winter boots... should I include my Cross country skiing boots? and probably 3-4 pairs of shoes that should go in the garbage...BUT man we have some history... I also see tools as tools :P I have more than 1/2 dozen different shovels, 8 different hammers, for... y'know... hammering stuff...axes, tomahawks (don't ask unless you really wanna know). Hmmm... my mind tends to wander... still a little taken by my new favorite ... is that creepy??? :P
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I confess I have missed @Tomk652015 's face around here!

Confess the same
    Hey Tom @Tomk652015
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess....the boy is making a racket outside and I'm ignoring it csuse he's outside and it's cold and I'm comfy on the couch