Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'm a naive fool

Join the crowd.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm a naive fool

@jtegirl1 is correct ..you are a sweetie ..votes been taken and it's official ..now hush ..
    You aren't in any boat the rest of us haven't been in :* ..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess I have to talk myself into not being impulsive.

Lol...oxymoron..ish.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm a naive fool

Join the crowd.

Hi!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    How long does puppy love last? I confess I want to be able to tell him I love him without it being considered clouded judgment. (I know it lasts longer than 3 weeks, I'm not that dumb, but still pretty dumb)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I seriously care too much and it sucks.
  • facobedina
    facobedina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I confess that I all the time feel everything is so heavy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ok ok ok ok. I confess. I am seriously in love with my wife!

Your wife is a lucky woman :)
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate two Krispy Kreme donuts yesterday and I felt guilty so I did more exercise than usual to try and make up for it! lol :blush:
  • shivarii
    shivarii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess I am obsessed with losing weight even if now it is not really useful, I need to learn to love my body :)
    and....
    I am way too obsessed with my boyfriend and sex with him... I think about it all the time! need to relax!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, one of my favourite parts of the day is taking my bra off *sigh*

What about the pants? Pants are equally annoying ;)
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, one of my favourite parts of the day is taking my bra off *sigh*

What about the pants? Pants are equally annoying ;)

Second favourite :-)
  • Armourplated
    Armourplated Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess that I seriously enjoy running with scissors. I enjoy living on the edge. ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I am perplexed. Why would a lingerie company send an email with their latest offer and then make suggestions of panties you could buy and they're all Grannie panties. The offer is buy 3 get 4 free so maybe the tree are all Grannie panties? I dunno but looking at them made me throw up a little
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I am perplexed. Why would a lingerie company send an email with their latest offer and then make suggestions of panties you could buy and they're all Grannie panties. The offer is buy 3 get 4 free so maybe the tree are all Grannie panties? I dunno but looking at them made me throw up a little

Why'd a, lingerie company even; manufacture Granny panties? My guess' that, they realized their; mistake &'re trying to, get rid of; them!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    briohne128 wrote: »
    I confess that I ate two Krispy Kreme donuts yesterday and I felt guilty so I did more exercise than usual to try and make up for it! lol :blush:

That is exactly how it should work though...but without the guilt. Moderation, compensation, and enjoying life all work together.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Why'd a, lingerie company even; manufacture Granny panties? My guess' that, they realized their; mistake &'re trying to, get rid of; them!

Grannies need pretty panties too!

Granny in a t-back....*shudder* :o