True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Why is the weather So Bi polar. Yesterday I was I'm a Jean jacket today I'm freezing in my winter coat
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I've had a really great time on our vacation, but I'm a routine girl so ready to go home later today. I really miss my gym time.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I really don't want to be one of those high-maintenance "I need 8 hours of sleep" people. But I've been getting around 7 and I feel dead.

Man, I get about 5 a night. Ya get used to it I suppose.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that as much as I love my husband's morning routine of not leaving for work without a kiss and "I love you"... I kinda hate him a little for waking me up with it this morning.

sqimsdff5hm3.gif
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't like the Walking Dead
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    BTW here's the proof of the Grannies
    umhs7ejmhbch.jpg

I own all of these

Hi!

Today is Wednesday, right?

... dig.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that as much as I love my husband's morning routine of not leaving for work without a kiss and "I love you"... I kinda hate him a little for waking me up with it this morning.

sqimsdff5hm3.gif

Lemme explain.

I've been having serious trouble falling asleep/staying asleep for the last couple weeks. I had only managed to fall asleep like an hour before and couldn't get back to sleep after.

Captain Tight pants can stop being so baffled now.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Multiples of 3 make me happy. Almost as happy as multiples of 5. But not nearly as happy as multiples of 10.

Multiples of Pi make me happy, but multiple pies make me happier.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Options
    I confess, I'm at work right now and I'm just sitting here on MFP relaxing.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

sqimsdff5hm3.gif

Lemme explain.

I've been having serious trouble falling asleep/staying asleep for the last couple weeks. I had only managed to fall asleep like an hour before and couldn't get back to sleep after.

Captain tight pants lol!
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! Just after my last confession my boss walked up behind me and saw my monitor. Yikes!
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! Just after my last confession my boss walked up behind me and saw my monitor. Yikes!

busted
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

sqimsdff5hm3.gif

Lemme explain.

Captain tight pants lol!

Actually I think that gif is from Castle... if I am remembering my Nathan Fillion shows correctly. And I'm pretty sure it's from a scene where his lady cop partner said something sexual and walked away. (I may have a slight fangirl obsession with Nathan Fillion)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    shivarii wrote: »
    I confess I am obsessed with losing weight even if now it is not really useful, I need to learn to love my body :)
    and....
    I am way too obsessed with my boyfriend and sex with him... I think about it all the time! need to relax!

I confess i thought about changing my name to "my boyfriend". :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I have missed @Tomk652015 's face around here!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess that i've TOTALLY lost my drive. :( haven't gained it all back, but some and am struggling!! I HATE that that happens! WTF!

Missed you too punkin :P lol
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I confess that my week has not happened so far like I had planned in my competition. I hope to not think of it as failing so I can keep trying.

as long as you're trying, you're not failing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess that i've TOTALLY lost my drive. :( haven't gained it all back, but some and am struggling!! I HATE that that happens! WTF!

Missed you too punkin :P lol

<3 You know what to do! Now go do it!

P.S. I have sucked at logging and working out lately too. I am trying to find my groove again as well.