True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I confess that I want to see some serious confessions. I'm talking deep, dark secrets.

You first :smiley:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that I want to see some serious confessions. I'm talking deep, dark secrets.

Alright. I'm fascinated with the D/s lifestyle, though only the bedroom aspect of it.
  • crssftlv
    Options

Alright. I'm fascinated with the D/s lifestyle, though only the bedroom aspect of it.

Don't know who that is lol
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

Don't know who that is lol

Dominant/submissive

• crssftlv
    Options
    ohhhh got ya.... I like some of it ... is that a worthy confession? lol
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on ex #4 best friend. But because of bro code it's made it impossible to be anything more than friends
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    I confess that I go out of my way to troll righteously offended people because I find their whining to be both annoying and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. And I get a small thrill of satisfaction when I can get them to resort to name calling.

Oh hey, me too. It didn't occur to me to confess that. I thought it was an asset.
    I love trolling
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    You asked for it. A srs bsns confession that will make you regret saying you wanted one.

At one point, I am pretty sure one of my cousins drugged me and took advantage of me over a week-long period where my parents were out of town & I was bein' watched as a teen. I seriously doubt I had such a high fever that I was passed out on the couch for the full week without anyone actually noticing, with older cousin sleeping on the couch across from me. I ate nothing the entire week due to being 'asleep', I drank only in the random times I would suddenly awake and sip the somehow-always-full melted slurpee next to the couch, only to FOR SOME REASON immediately pass out again. And you girls know those 'pains', where something could have happened, but you aren't sure, but it totally isn't cramp feeling [not period].

And I'll never actually know.

ENJOY THAT.

... Soft confession; 90% of my calories today were from last minute shoveling of dry malt-o-meal brand fruit loops into my mouth. The other 10% was from a pre-measured packet of dried fruits from Grazebox.
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I confess its 30min later and Im still starring at that last multivitamin I have to swallow :(
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    You asked for it. A srs bsns confession that will make you regret saying you wanted one.

At one point, I am pretty sure one of my cousins drugged me and took advantage of me over a week-long period where my parents were out of town & I was bein' watched as a teen. I seriously doubt I had such a high fever that I was passed out on the couch for the full week without anyone actually noticing, with older cousin sleeping on the couch across from me. I ate nothing the entire week due to being 'asleep', I drank only in the random times I would suddenly awake and sip the somehow-always-full melted slurpee next to the couch, only to FOR SOME REASON immediately pass out again. And you girls know those 'pains', where something could have happened, but you aren't sure, but it totally isn't cramp feeling [not period].

ENJOY THAT.

... Soft confession; 90% of my calories today were from last minute shoveling of dry malt-o-meal brand fruit loops into my mouth. The other 10% was from a pre-measured packet of dried fruits from Grazebox.

Sorry to hear that I hope you got some sort of counseling for it sounds horrible :(
  • crssftlv
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »

ENJOY THAT.

Wow, sorry that happened to you.... Do you still associate with the cousin? Did you tell your parents?
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    i confess that i find some of the posts in chit chat amusing. lol
  • brettb97
    brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I confess that I always check out a woman's legs.....my fav part of the body I think (hence my profile pic) :)
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    icantbelieveiamobese Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I confess I fantasize over a couple of my MFP friends