• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging :(
  • kbwilson76
    kbwilson76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess this is as far as I get with social media. I don't have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever else is out there.

Me too! I do have a LinkedIn account, but I rarely use it.

I stuffed myself silly this evening with Joe's Crab Shack Big Daddy Lobster Feast, and I'm not going to log it!

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'd rather be here, 2600 mi from home working on this Renovation disaster without water or gas then back home listening to blah, blah, blah, blah! :confused:
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    I confess I met my husband online

I've met people online
  • DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I confess I finally finished my late night workout orders and am going to be asleep before my head hits the pillow.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm sofa king bored I might sneak out of work early.
  • brokebutfun
    brokebutfun Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm curious to know what everyone has been up to
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I promised myself that I was going to have one slice of a stuffed crust pizza, I stole the crust from a second slice and left the rest of it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find it sad that so many people crave attention on here.

Posted only for the good of the world itself, I suppose.
    Validity is innate.

• BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Ramon0517 wrote: »
    Ok here goes nothing plz don't judge me I was young, dumb and stupid.

I confess that during high school I took steroids and snorted cocaine. Steroids for "muscle" and cocaine so I could have more energy to keep going. I've been clean now for well over 4 years living a straight edge life.

Good for you for getting clean and living healthy now.
  • Ramon0517
    Ramon0517 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »

I confess that during high school I took steroids and snorted cocaine. Steroids for "muscle" and cocaine so I could have more energy to keep going. I've been clean now for well over 4 years living a straight edge life.

Thank you! I'm very happy about it. I consider it if not my biggest one of the biggest accomplishments in my life
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »

Thank you! I'm very happy about it. I consider it if not my biggest one of the biggest accomplishments in my life

You're quite welcome :) You will have many more accomplishments in your life to look forward and this is certainly one that will open the doors for more.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ive been arrested
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    Sure, I'll unload to a bunch of strangers!
    I ate probably 500 or more extra calories today after I closed out my diary. I get so freaking sick on day 2 of my period and all I want to do is cry and eat *kitten* food. Today I did, except I didn't get to cry.
    My son is starting kinder tomorrow and I'm so freaked out and stressed about it. He's far too intelligent for barely 5 (has already far far surpassed all the K standards), but he will not listen to authority, has many hyperactivity/compulsivity issues. I've communicated with probably every possible point of contact at the school and they all know about his issues, but I am still so worried that I feel sick.

I feel your pain. My son id the exact same way. My little boy started his first day of Kindergarden today. I am really trying hard to keep from stress eating right now. I am a nervous wreck. A lot of sleepless nights this week wondering if he will behave. Like your mine is super smart and already way passed the stuff in Kindergarden. I am afraid he will get bored and act out. He too has problems listening to authority, and compulsive issues.