True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am eating chocolate chip banana bread for breakfast along with my coffee - I should feel bad about it, but i dont -

Trade you my oatmeal for some?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I confess that the past few days when doing something completely boring and random, my eyes will fill up and I start to cry because my life really sucks right now.
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I confess counseling has helped a lot.
  • novio50
    Options
    I can do better...I confess....I took 3$ out of my wife's purse to buy a Dunkin Donuts Iced coffee that comes with a free Iced coffee and I drank both of them...I shared one...
  • novio50
    Options
    1 more and I'm done for the day. I hate when people tell me about how fresh and healthy subway is when majority of their meats are processed, they give you more bread than meat and the veggies aren't always the freshsest! :#
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess that the past few days when doing something completely boring and random, my eyes will fill up and I start to cry because my life really sucks right now.

I confess I really want to give you a ginormous hug right now
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people believe the dairy industry when they say "Milk does a body good".
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

I confess that this breaks my heart. I hope things get better for you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Awww Tracy so sorry to hear this it will get better.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Awww Tracy so sorry to hear this it will get better.

@synchkat thank you! I'm really not used to my life sucking this bad...it's rough!

• Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Sometime I click on a thread just to make the numbers of views even.. sad but true.

I do this to make the number 69 because I'm a child :neutral:

:D
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I confess that i am really a 12 year old girl from Kentucky catfishing here on MFP -