True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yep, I had to do a double take too, and it had nothing to do with the Nilla Wafers!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that i am really a 12 year old girl from Kentucky catfishing here on MFP -

I knew it. The pictures are really your grandpa right? :p
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I confess that I have a LOT of secrets I'm not willing to confess publicly.

I confess this makes me very curious; and that I have my own secrets I'm not willing to confess as well.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess that I didn't eat all of the Nilla Wafers...I stuck it out to a stupid serving size of 8....how the hell can a person only eat eight I don't know.....but I put the box away and while I'm eating my dinner all I can think about is how I want to eat those damn Nilla Wafers.

i dont know what nilla wafers are but if i had a box of fudgee o's or strawberry wafers if eat the whole thing right now

so bad
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    h7bnnahm0o7j.jpg
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess that I didn't eat all of the Nilla Wafers...I stuck it out to a stupid serving size of 8....how the hell can a person only eat eight I don't know.....but I put the box away and while I'm eating my dinner all I can think about is how I want to eat those damn Nilla Wafers.

i dont know what nilla wafers are but if i had a box of fudgee o's or strawberry wafers if eat the whole thing right now

so bad

But even better if served as a topping to banana pudding
  • 405mlgw
    405mlgw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess, I have pooped 3 days in a row, and am ridiculously happy about it...
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't slept more than 5 hours total in the last three days. Yet... I'm not tired.
  • shennin001
    shennin001 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I confess i should be sleeping, but i was playing slither for two hours
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I go to the grocery store I totally judge people by the contents of their grocery carts and I secretly insult them in my head because of the crap food they're buying.

I do that too!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just found out that one of my clients killed herself this morning and I feel like I failed her because I couldn't give her everything she needed.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I just found out that one of my clients killed herself this morning and I feel like I failed her because I couldn't give her everything she needed.

wow :( so sorry
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    So sorry to hear.
  • Carbybarbie
    Carbybarbie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i confess i hate morning sex

I hate morning sex too. It does absolutely nothing for me. All mynerve endings are on edge in the morning so its like electric shock treatment lol