True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I tell my cats I love them every time I leave the house.

I do this lol I also tell them I missed them when I get home and ask them if they had a good day! :joy:
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I always thought of my pets... 4 dogs and a cat.. as an emergency food supply should TEOTWAWKI begin... and to be clear... they would be the last resort. Nonetheless which goes first? Thd dogs or the cat?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I always thought of my pets... 4 dogs and a cat.. as an emergency food supply should TEOTWAWKI begin... and to be clear... they would be the last resort. Nonetheless which goes first? Thd dogs or the cat?

Cat. Cats are fatter because they are lazy. Plus the cat is hoping you die anyway.

Thisss :joy::joy::joy:

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »

I have three cats at varying stages of fatness... They definitely have an order. Kitten (my 30lb tabby) knows she's first. And the other cats know she is first. They are real f@#kers about it too.

I feel like letting it auto correct to kittens would have been apropriate in this case
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm ready for some hardcore sleeping pills if my nighttime anxiety doesn't work itself out soon.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm tempted to do some voodoo magic to get upper management to come around and let us leave early.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess there's a lady at my job who's been talking to me lately and I feel bad because she knows my name but I don't know hers

This happens to me all the time. Ask for one of her business cards. Or do what I do, "hey YOU! oh classic YOU!!"

I found out her name today lol

Did she email you? Tell us HOW

I saw her in the hallway when I was leaving as I was leaving and I just asked her lol.

The old ask the person directly what their name is trick.
  • cee134
    Options
    I went to the doctor this morning.

I told him that every morning I get up, go look in the mirror and throw up. I asked him what might be wrong.

He said he didn't know but felt my eyesight was perfect.

He touched your eye balls?
  • cee134
    Options
    IC I want to write on the 700th page of this thread.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I must confess I get slightly annoyed when people start the same exact thread I started 2 years ago.
  • Just_J_Now
    edited June 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I must confess I get slightly annoyed when people start the same exact thread I started 2 years ago.

ICF I find it strange that a certain popular thread I started awhile back was so vehemently rejected, several times, yet the reincarnation is going strong....I feel thats its just because it wasn't me who started it this time. Hmmmm.

I've noticed.

edit to add: Also it's one thing if the original thread is gone, but when it's right up there on the same page, I mean really??
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

ICF I find it strange that a certain popular thread I started awhile back was so vehemently rejected, several times, yet the reincarnation is going strong....I feel thats its just because it wasn't me who started it this time. Hmmmm.

I've noticed.

edit to add: Also it's one thing if the original thread is gone, but when it's right up there on the same page, I mean really??

People don't pay attention...
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I've noticed.

Evidently
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I've noticed.

Smart *kitten*.... :lol:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I've noticed.

this is why there are always a bunch of where are you from threads and I need friends add me......

What gets me is there is a whole section dedicated to adding friends. Chit Chat is a place we come to so we can have a quick break from thinking about workouts and calorie counting. This is for everything else NOT MFP related basically, but yet we still see all these "add me" posts. If I want to add people, I know where to go to look for people who want friends.