True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I am feeling better emotionally and physically as a weight loss benefit...
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I must confess I get slightly annoyed when people start the same exact thread I started 2 years ago.

It just means that they are jealous :D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for my husband reining me in I would 100% have custom-made shirts with my dog's face on it.

It's common for partners to go temporary insane when their partner talks about dog face shirts. I would ignore any advice about not getting a shirt as it is clearly the insanity talking.
  • robynguillory3
    robynguillory3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find it really hard to give up eating out and/or celebrating with food.
    I confess that I may never break my Diet Coke habit, even though I know I should.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I <3 naked cuddling
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I <3 naked cuddling

Im pretty sure we all do B)
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Umm cool people here? Really? Isn't this where fat people come to be with other fat peoples? Didn't we all become fat because we were decidedly uncool? Unloved, unconcerned, unacceptable to someone or other? Or to ourselves? And of all the cool folk here? Who might be the coolest in that pecking order? Which is the coolest clique here? And how did you find a home here? Were you uncool someplace else? Not cool enough for THE coolest places, people, cliques and now y'all are here thinking you are the big Mac with special sauce? Does announcing you are cool make you cool? Isn't cool, an aspiration instead of a destination? Will we/ he/ she/ us... ever arrive? Doesn't announcing you or your friends as cool make them cooler than you? Isn't cool the superlative?

Sounds like someone needs a Snickers

Thanks to bowling fer hollars for imagning he's sooo cool that he can insinuate some authority... and to Istrat for the passive aggressive "humour" YOu are both soooo cool. no wonder y'all hang out here (he typed sardonically). I will return to the woodwork from whence I came. or perhaps I should journey to the gym. after my fat but digests Istrat's choice of chocolate and sugar indulgence... how many cals is that?

aq82qu4sm1fs.png

I confess I read this out loud how I imagine it should sound, with the finger action too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Umm cool people here? Really? Isn't this where fat people come to be with other fat peoples? Didn't we all become fat because we were decidedly uncool? Unloved, unconcerned, unacceptable to someone or other? Or to ourselves? And of all the cool folk here? Who might be the coolest in that pecking order? Which is the coolest clique here? And how did you find a home here? Were you uncool someplace else? Not cool enough for THE coolest places, people, cliques and now y'all are here thinking you are the big Mac with special sauce? Does announcing you are cool make you cool? Isn't cool, an aspiration instead of a destination? Will we/ he/ she/ us... ever arrive? Doesn't announcing you or your friends as cool make them cooler than you? Isn't cool the superlative?

Sounds like someone needs a Snickers

Thanks to bowling fer hollars for imagning he's sooo cool that he can insinuate some authority... and to Istrat for the passive aggressive "humour" YOu are both soooo cool. no wonder y'all hang out here (he typed sardonically). I will return to the woodwork from whence I came. or perhaps I should journey to the gym. after my fat but digests Istrat's choice of chocolate and sugar indulgence... how many cals is that?

aq82qu4sm1fs.png

I confess I read this out loud how I imagine it should sound, with the finger action too.

i did too. Did yours have an italian accent?

My Italian guy was even in just his underwear when I read it. White tighties to be exact.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I ate too much for breakfast.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    q8acqvmpmgyj.jpg

ut oh....
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I am cool now, replenished the cigar box
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess I hate the Facebook app so much. I can't even scroll through comments without accidently activating something. One of my friends parents passed away today and I just left a gay pride flag as a response to one of the replies.

Oh no. That is horrible but I can't help but giggle a little because I am always scared to death something like this will happen to me there.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate the Facebook app so much. I can't even scroll through comments without accidently activating something. One of my friends parents passed away today and I just left a gay pride flag as a response to one of the replies.

I'm sorry if this is inappropriate but I can't quit giggling
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I am so sorry, but I laughed really hard because this is so something I would do. I am terrified that someday I will accidentally post a pic that I didn't intend to share.

Gawd. That option scares me too... I freak out everytime time I see the roll of my gallery pictures pop up asking if I want to post them.