True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Didn't brush my hair again today. Just put it in a bun and moved on.

I honestly don't remember the last time I brushed my hair with anything but my fingers.

Me too! :wink:

:D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I honestly don't remember the last time I brushed my hair with anything but my fingers.

As a naturally-curly haired person I'm very jealous.

If I don't have a brush/pick there's no way I'm able to brush it.

My daughter was blessed with super curly hair so I do have to brush hers multiple times a day. It's a struggle.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »
    welp my shorts literally fell down when i started jogging at the gym today never thought something like that would ever happen to me ><

congrats!!!
  • thedcubed1
    Options

a9e77rij79lf.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

My daughter was blessed with super curly hair so I do have to brush hers multiple times a day. It's a struggle.

I have naturally curly hair too but I find if I brush it, it easily doubles in size. What kind of brush are you guys using? I need something to tame this mane!

Oh, hers gets crazy bushy by the end of the day. Some days she reminds me of Kramer with hair poking out everywhere.

This type seems to work the best. I always start at the ends and work up, cuts down on tangles. Coconut cream seems to help the bushiness when I remember to put it in for her.
    n9zywop11x4o.jpg

• PastChief04
    PastChief04 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't LOVE that?!?!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    welp my shorts literally fell down when i started jogging at the gym today never thought something like that would ever happen to me ><

Re5pext !
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options

congrats!!!
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Re5pext !

pretty sure the peeps at the gym felt stuff closer to horror and disrespect since i literally only own granny panties in 2 colors (at least i wore the slightly sexier black ones today ><) but fankkssss

i guess now i gotta go drop some $$$ on new shorts + *kitten* implants now
  • thedcubed1
    Options

congrats!!!

Re5pext !

pretty sure the peeps at the gym felt stuff closer to horror and disrespect since i literally only own granny panties in 2 colors (at least i wore the slightly sexier black ones today ><) but fankkssss

i guess now i gotta go drop some $$$ on new shorts + *kitten* implants now

Nah just gotta get going on some squats and deadlifts! :smile:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

congrats!!!

Re5pext !

*kitten* implants now

squats are your friend.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE crush on G Eazy :love: He's totally not my type either.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    IC: I'm unhappy about how much time I've wasted in working towards the body I want. I also CF: I'm so damn happy about pursuing my dreams and not holding myself up to others ideals of what they think I should be.
    IC :
    200w.gif[img][/img]
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    IC: I haven't completed my diary or worked out since last week and idgaf.. maybe tomorrow I will get back to it or Sunday.. meh.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    IC: I haven't completed my diary or worked out since last week and idgaf.. maybe tomorrow I will get back to it or Sunday.. meh.

Jan 1 is right around the corner. Stand fast.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Jan 1 is right around the corner. Stand fast.

Perfect! My new goal: out grow my fat pants so on Jan 1st I can hit it hard and really make some big strides!