True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• katstremmel1012
    katstremmel1012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have four as well, ages 35 - 19. I am really looking forward to the time when they all drop in:)
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    kids scare me and i really can't tolerate with how sloppily they do things. my first job was teaching math and piano (fulfilling azn stereotypes yay) and by the end of it, one of my students cried every time she saw me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Wow 15 is a decent age..what are they all?
    Mine are 3 toy poodles and a miniature poodle
    My kids say I love the poodles more than them, they may be right :laugh: jk
    9n4rb1cr7jsp.png
    Mario, Solomon, Peaches and Honey

They are demons.. LOL
    The Blue - 5yrs
    j2bvze1budgm.jpg
    The Neurotic - 7yrs
    me9ng0diqxr6.jpg
    The Constipated - 15yrs
    rs0dub2ckaw3.jpg

the blue and neurotic are beautiful..but don't turn your back on the constipated, I think its planning your demise lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    the blue and neurotic are beautiful..but don't turn your back on the constipated, I think its planning your demise lol

That is my 30lb tabby named "Kit-Ton". She is a sweetie. Squirrel is the blue and Baby is the neuro. Now those two... They are definitely trying to kill me in my sleep. LOL

I love your poodles! We used to have a couple of standards. They were awesome babies.

Holy crap 30lb thats huge..my minature poodle weighs that ..the 3 toy only about 12lb each ..
    Although Mario thinks hes a 100kg rottweiler :laugh: he's got guts that one ..
    Squirrel is a beautiful colour.
    Love standards, they are so regal looking
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I would give almost anything to be able to drop in on my mother with her grandchild, she would have been 57 yesterday...

When I think about it though, my son is the one who has really missed out on what could have been. I had her until I was 29 and was extremely lucky for that, he was just 3 months old when she passed...

But I need to focus on what could be rather than what could've been. He has me, and while I fall short of being the example she raised me to be, I know I need to make this up to my son by giving him the best father I can...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits you are an amazing Dad. He is so lucky to have you!!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits you are an amazing Dad. He is so lucky to have you!!!

Thanks Babe :kissing_heart:

The other day he was looking in the mirror at the temporary tattoo I put on his neck and was all "This is sick" lol... Oh my 5yr old lol... #ivecreatedamonster

He made me want a neck tattoo hella bad, but I swore I wouldn't take it that far lol #vicuriouslylivingthroughmyson lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the gym in a week. I really miss my routine and the people I see every morning.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »
    I will be utterly heartbroken when the little girl on my back leaves me.

:'( I know what you mean..mine are 10, 10, 9 and 8..Im dreading it.

When mine turned 20 and moved out, I was so devastated that I closed the door to her room for a 1 1/2 yrs before I could redo the room. I only have the one. Soon she will be getting married and having her own babies. Her room will be ready for my grandbabies.

Ahh he was referring to his little girl on his back, his furbaby so I meant my furkids. Lol

I know what you mean ..mine are similar age to yours, but I have 4, there's always one dropping in though.

LOL oh ;) , ok.. well in that case.. I have 3 of those too. 15, 7, 5... I'm pretty sure they are planning to out live me.

Wow 15 is a decent age..what are they all?
    Mine are 3 toy poodles and a miniature poodle
    My kids say I love the poodles more than them, they may be right :laugh: jk
    9n4rb1cr7jsp.png
    Mario, Solomon, Peaches and Honey

those aren't dogs; those are maneaters....

you live in the same house with them?

look into their eyes. they're killers.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »
    [and by the end of it, one of my students cried every time she saw me.

then you were doing your job.

well done, my friend
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I have four as well, ages 35 - 19. I am really looking forward to the time when they all drop in:)

I had all 10 of mine, plus an adopted one, spouses, significant others and grandkids all spend the weekend at my house back on the 7th. It was a mad house, but it was great to have them all together for the first time in a couple of years.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I confess I have the feeling I'm getting played like a *kitten* fiddle

Toss that *kitten* to the curb!

Work stuff. I really can't.

Get her to play you like a trombone then
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I got demoted today.

Someone Woo'd that comment? Does your boss lurk on here?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC: that I just bought movie tickets for a 9 pm movie tonight and now I am scared I won't be able to stay awake since I get up at 3 am every day.