True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am really angry right now and kind of wishing for the death of a person I know. Which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's a bit worrisome.

Second confession: I confess that the blocking feature on numerous apps and messaging services is by far the best thing any of them have ever developed in my opinion. You got that one right, FB! Way to go.

I get this
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Its my treat day and I confess I see a donut and maybe fish and chips in my immediate future :D
  • nolan44219
    Options
    Its my treat day and I confess I see a donut and maybe fish and chips in my immediate future :D

I can eat fish and chips until I get sick
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting in an Italian restaurant listening to 50s oldies, realizing how little Richard changed everything.. M
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Best food on the planet.
  • nolan44219
    Options

Best food on the planet.

How u doin?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2017
    Options

Me too, its my absolute fave cheat meal. There's a little van on the waterfront at the marina that only cooks fish and chips..the best I've ever eaten. Crispy chips, perfect batter *drool* and watching the boats on the water makes for perfect surroundings..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Best food on the planet.

It sure is..
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Best food on the planet.

It sure is..

The only thing that trumps it is catfish and chips, but that's semantics really. I just love, love, love catfish. The crispier, the better.
  • nolan44219
    Options

Best food on the planet.

It sure is..

The only thing that trumps it is catfish and chips, but that's semantics really. I just love, love, love catfish. The crispier, the better.

Shut up!!!! I just caught a catfish yesterday! I released it though. It was small
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Best food on the planet.

It sure is..

I haven't had catfish in years, my mum used to cook it in a batter with a dash of curry powder...was delicious.

• nolan44219
    Options
    Fresh water cats are eaten where I'm at but saltwater not so much. IDK why really
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Best food on the planet.

It sure is..

Shut up!!!! I just caught a catfish yesterday! I released it though. It was small

Catfish is the best. People who say it tastes like "mud" clearly haven't had catfish. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Fresh water cats are eaten where I'm at but saltwater not so much. IDK why really
    I've caught the odd catfish over the years but don't eat then because you have to skin them. Just too much trouble really .

• KosmosKitten
    Options

Best food on the planet.

It sure is..

I haven't had catfish in years, my mum used to cook it in a batter with a dash of curry powder...was delicious.

Guess what I'll be trying to make at midnight when I shouldn't really be eating? :p
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Are both available where you live? They taste slightly different and catfish snobs definitely do exist. I know catfish are where I live, but I just moved here (from a place that had no catfish), so I haven't figured out where all the locals fish just yet. :D
  • nolan44219
    Options
    Yeah both are available here. I do like catfish. I guess out of tradition I've just never tried a salt water cat
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Yeah both are available here. I do like catfish. I guess out of tradition I've just never tried a salt water cat

You should give it a try if you get a chance. Better if you have some hot sauce or some cornbread. Delicious!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I had fish & chips for lunch on mah birfday last week.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I had fish & chips for lunch on mah birfday last week.

Heaven
    wvxugxac6ot8.jpg
    Happy birthday for last week, had I known I'd have got you something special :wink: