True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm so bored today I'm flipping through "ok cupid" profiles and messaging people I know won't reply. Lol
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I confess that The Beginner Shred is very hard on me and though I have finished day four,( today being day 5) im just not too confident that I will be able to do all 30 days. And im logging my progress on Instagram to stay accountable, and I am scared of failing. And then i remember my kids movue Baby Boss, in which they have the quote " Wether you think you can ,or can't you are right.) Siigh.
  • Lyric_Momma
    Lyric_Momma Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a friend stealer. I find people I like through the community pages rarely. The ones I add are from their friends list that comment on their posts and show support.
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy

I heard you liked beaver

Beaver+Cleaver+head-1.jpg

OK, I'll admit it, that made me 'lol'
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    "Ward, have you seen The Beaver lately?"
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I really don't talk to too many people any more. It bothers me a little, because I feel like I am being distant from others, but they have been busy too. I confess, I just don't like feeling obligated to call people. It would be nice if they checked up on me as well. It just seems one sided sometimes.

I know how you feel. I have had people tell me they want me to reach out to them more and when I do try, either they ignore my text or when they do feel like replying it's a very short conversation. Either match my efforts or you won't hear from me. It's that simple.

Agreed, but this is also why I have way fewer friends than I used to.. and yeah, it gets lonely after awhile. But honestly, why put in effort for people who aren't doing the same?

Because i am clingy af and have to make sure everyone likes me at all times. Oh. Was that retorical?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I really don't talk to too many people any more. It bothers me a little, because I feel like I am being distant from others, but they have been busy too. I confess, I just don't like feeling obligated to call people. It would be nice if they checked up on me as well. It just seems one sided sometimes.

I know how you feel. I have had people tell me they want me to reach out to them more and when I do try, either they ignore my text or when they do feel like replying it's a very short conversation. Either match my efforts or you won't hear from me. It's that simple.

Agreed, but this is also why I have way fewer friends than I used to.. and yeah, it gets lonely after awhile. But honestly, why put in effort for people who aren't doing the same?

Because i am clingy af and have to make sure everyone likes me at all times. Oh. Was that retorical?

But wouldn't you being excessively clingy drive everyone away eventually?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Also: I confess that I just ate waaaaay too much pork, rice and veggies. I cooked it myself and I am under my calorie limit, but man.. I'm stuffed. Too much food!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

Well now, that's no good! Here, have some kittens.

ezitgxbndrvp.gif
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

fnei4de46muk.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Caporegiem wrote: »

I've let a lot of friends drop out of life due to this. Not really out of spite, I just decided to see if they'd bother initiating conversation with me for once. Been years since I've heard from some of them that at one time I'd considered good friends.

I am that friend. The one whose friends quit talking to her to see if she'll initiate conversation for once. 10 years later and I'm still winning.

neuwe7n0iz60.gif
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

I :heart: Scrubs

Same girl
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

Same girl

You have excellent taste in TV. Scrubs, Rick and Morty, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Bo Burnham...dayum

wrx6e0bqonwj.png
    Ive never gotten a two syllable damn before :D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

Same girl

You have excellent taste in TV. Scrubs, Rick and Morty, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Bo Burnham...dayum

5713y95eh7hi.gif

• captainfantastic94
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

Same girl

That sounds like something someone in a cult would say.....

What I'm just saying he'd be perfect for the...party. Yeah, party.

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

Same girl

wrx6e0bqonwj.png
    Ive never gotten a two syllable damn before :D

:joy:

Good lord ive never been invited to a party before,