True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC I nearly blew my poker face yesterday when my coworkers started talking about the possibility of losing people to a neighboring plant that's hiring... It's a step up from where I am now in more ways than a few...

I have so much momentum right now, I feel like if I I just walk through the door, I will not be denied... And I already have an appointment to tour the facility, there are still several other steps but none that will be a problem.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    IC I'm tired of the sex threads. Too many people believe they need to demonstrate proof of their sexuality and desirability to be liked online. Can we just be real? I dig when people are real.

But, but..... what if I for real am a nymphomaniac?
    :D

Then... hello, there. *waggles eyebrows*
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I confess Im was up until 3 am obsessing whith the ghrelin hormone! ahahha
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    IC I'm tired of the sex threads. Too many people believe they need to demonstrate proof of their sexuality and desirability to be liked online. Can we just be real? I dig when people are real.

Says the one that's obsessed with HP
  • caco_ethes
    Options

It is about time you noticed me. SHEESH!!!!

It's not my fault you didn't post more in the sex threads. How am I supposed to take notice?

0cczzdvkb7m9.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Says the one that's obsessed with HP

:lol:
  • caco_ethes
    Options

It is about time you noticed me. SHEESH!!!!

It's not my fault you didn't post more in the sex threads. How am I supposed to take notice?

0cczzdvkb7m9.gif

You're right. I have been slacking on making the thirst apparent recently. I really should try harder, but nahhhhh

Your IDGAF is hotttt
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I find it hilarious when you see two people flirting in a thread and then a third, clearly jealous person, comes in and tries to stake their claim, thinking they're being subtle, but instead it's extremely obvious.

Stay away from my fake MFP husbands!!!

That's hurts...real bad :disappointed:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I find it hilarious when you see two people flirting in a thread and then a third, clearly jealous person, comes in and tries to stake their claim, thinking they're being subtle, but instead it's extremely obvious.

Recently? I scoured the threads and can't find anything. But I'm also terrible at reading people. :smiley:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

How else am I going to get the message out that me and my very large chest are willing and able to be available for naughty conversations and photo exchanges via kik and WhatsApp with both men and women alike Monday thru Friday 9-5 only because I'm married but unhappily?

Wow, that just one sentence!

12roq9s7etkh.gif
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2017
    Options

How else am I going to get the message out that me and my very large chest are willing and able to be available for naughty conversations and photo exchanges via kik and WhatsApp with both men and women alike Monday thru Friday 9-5 only because I'm married but unhappily?

Wow, that just one sentence!

We make allowances for extenuating circumstances.

ETA: my husband is wondering if you want to come over sometime for a play date?