True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I find it hilarious when you see two people flirting in a thread and then a third, clearly jealous person, comes in and tries to stake their claim, thinking they're being subtle, but instead it's extremely obvious.

Where girl, where? I need to read some entertaining shiz. The sex stuff does get boring and Bulls hitty.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I would really love to have a daughter. I used to always say I didn't want one because I didn't want a teenage daughter but now I want one. It's kind of not in the cards and that makes me sad.

I was an a-hole and disappointed when I found out my ex was pregnant for the second time. At the time, like you, I did not want a teenage daughter. There is nothing in the world more precious and the love that they have for you is unmatched. Hopefully some day you can experience that.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I find it hilarious when you see two people flirting in a thread and then a third, clearly jealous person, comes in and tries to stake their claim, thinking they're being subtle, but instead it's extremely obvious.

this is why it pays to flirt with everyone so they never know if you're being serious and you can hopefully just give them a complex about things without them knowing if its them you're actually talking about or not.

Flirt with everyone and have a gender ambiguous profile pic so that no one knows how to take any of what you say ;)

too bad for you i identify as a banana

I'm craving a peanut butter banana shake. Hit me up boo.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I think a good friend of mine is being played and I don't know whether to tell her or not.

Don't bother. They won't listen and will prob get mad at you for saying anything negative.

Eta: I should say anything they perceive as negative.

She's right. From past experiences with a few of my friends it doesn't change much. People like to hold on to things/ people that brings them happiness even if it's wrong or temporary. She might even have an inkling about it but she doesn't want to face it. Just keep being a good friend.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I think a good friend of mine is being played and I don't know whether to tell her or not.

What makes you think she's being played? Is it any of your business? Do you think this just because you have a thing for her?
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    IC I'm tired of the sex threads. Too many people believe they need to demonstrate proof of their sexuality and desirability to be liked online. Can we just be real? I dig when people are real.

Well are you mad at the people who started them or the people who are simply responding to a question that was asked? I don't see anything wrong with giving an honest response to a question whether it's about sex or what my favorite exercise or food is.

I'm not mad at anyone. I just wish people knew that they don't have to be sexual to be interesting or well-liked. I'm not saying people who are sexual aren't interesting, however. I just see a lot of try hards and they're difficult to get to know because they say the 'right' thing rather than the real thing.

tbf that really is all some people have. nothing wrong with that, but it is tiresome when that sort says something like they love conversation but instead their side plays out like, "oh. lol. that's crazy. ha ha."

doesn't surprise me on this site tbh- most folks, here at least, are here to have a better body, one way or the other. some of them may have been the ugly duckling once upon a time too and are no longer. but still, growing up into a swan doesn't mean all that much if you can't quack still on occasion.

I'm going to need you to write a book titled this.

i'm too busy with my tv script write now sorry. its gonna be a hit though i can tell you that. its about a plucky group of space pirates in the year 3157, lead by the dashing Corporal Falcon Raymonds. they have their own ship and its always falling apart leading to hilarious and sometimes sad situations. i'm thinking of calling it "Lightning Bug".

I feel like I've heard this before...

Fun facts for life nathon filion and alan tudic were part of a kickstarter for another season
    https://youtu.be/byPL5XIvtZc
  • JLAJ81
    Options

What makes you think she's being played? Is it any of your business? Do you think this just because you have a thing for her?

Of course it's my business, she's a good friend and an awesome woman! Do I have a thing for her, as in romantic inclinations? HAAAhaha, dude, I'm as gay as gay gets :D

So my first point then, what makes you think she's being played? Do you have evidence or just a feeling?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Of course it's my business, she's a good friend and an awesome woman! Do I have a thing for her, as in romantic inclinations? HAAAhaha, dude, I'm as gay as gay gets :D

So my first point then, what makes you think she's being played? Do you have evidence or just a feeling?

It is a gut feeling based on this guy's behaviour. It's a dilemma because I don't have substantial proof and even if I did, I don't want to tell her. Man, I need beer!

Without proof leave it alone. You could be way off and that would damage your friendship.