Has anyone found love on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I've not found love or lust. Just a couple people I want to hump.

I still haven't found my side piece of the week. Do ya wanna be it?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I've not found love or lust. Just a couple people I want to hump.

I still haven't found my side piece of the week. Do ya wanna be it?

Do I ever!

The week runs Friday to Friday, just like payday. So until Friday.. you're it!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I say fall in love wherever, whenever you want, regardless of your situation, just be honest. But be cautious, someone is bound to get hurt.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sometimes you can't help but fall in love. You have no control over who you are attracted to. It just happens. But let me ask you this: who is to blame when the one who is married does not tell the other that they are married until after that person has fallen in love with them?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Typically the women that fall in love here are married....the men as well.....the single people are just pawns in the married people's thirst....;)

If you're single and you pursue a person who you know is married, what does that make them? still a pawn? It's always the married people's fault for straying and yes they deserve blame but also let's not forget it's takes two. In the end, everyone is wrong.

Yes everyone needs to take some blame.....but if a married person man or woman is claiming they are in a loveless, no passion relationship that only exists on paper....and a single person falls for those all too common words on this site.....then I would say the blame the single person gets is for being stupid more than dishonest.

We don't all know the story behind every relationship that goes on on here. So we can't say all singles are just to be blamed stupid. We all fall for words. Real love comes and it doesn't see if you're taken or not. You can't control the heart. This is just purely my opinion though.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Typically the women that fall in love here are married....the men as well.....the single people are just pawns in the married people's thirst....;)

If you're single and you pursue a person who you know is married, what does that make them? still a pawn? It's always the married people's fault for straying and yes they deserve blame but also let's not forget it's takes two. In the end, everyone is wrong.

Hmm says who?

And when are we going to stop judging others? First off, nobody knows the full story, only the people involved do. Second, what business do we have to determine who's fault it is?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I have a story for you guys

Pm me. I need a good story for bedtime.
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I found cool people to talk to