jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    rippin2U wrote: »
    Easy dude.... breathe deep. It's ok.

K, I'm better. Sorry, I looked at it wrong. You go be Incognito. I think he's racist though?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnrOlDX0tcj3J97-jkZCJoP7Xx8AYsTwB1FVsepPwAAf1meOIvlA

I thought he hates gays? Same thing right????

Pretty sure he made some pretty racist remarks to a fellow football player calling him names that only rappers can say.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Wish I could remember the username of the woman I knew who met her husband on here.

I know two. One of which I still keep track of on IG.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Don't give your partner a reason to leave and they wont.

This! +1

Yeahhhh...not always the case, in my experience.

But if people remained the same fun, attractive, mentally and phsyically satisfying person they were at the beginning of a relationship, throughout the relationship, infidelity numbers would drop drastically.

Instead, people get out of shape, boring, and disinterested in sex - leaving their partners to find the things they once loved in them, elsewhere.

Idealistically, sure. Again, that is not always the case, though I agree that might lower numbers.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    dnunny70 wrote: »
    I wouldn't think of MFP as a place to meet someone to cheat with. I know it happens. I was on another site for support (my ex cheated on me) and one of betrayed spouses wrote that her spouse found the person on MFP. I was surprised. A few more chimed in and said they know of cheating spouses that found the affair-mate on MFP.

Of course I can not speak to the specific incidents you are mentioning, but I can tell you that these things are common on all Fitness sites that have a social networking aspect to them. I would say in most cases, the people involved in these affairs did not join the site with cheating in mind.

So why does it happen?

You have both men & women that are starting to feel better about their bodies. The compliments they receive from their friends help with that. They find that they receive more encouragement here than they do from their significant other, that might not even taken interest in their lifestyle change. Feeling better about their appearance and receiving compliments for it can also reignite a sex drive that was low or non existent. Before they know it, they are interacting with someone in a way they had never intended.

Winning comment.
    This thread is super depressing. And clearly not going the direction the OP intended.

The thread is going down a whole new direction now :s

No worries, you made excellent points and I like you see the good in people, *kitten* happens you know
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    I can name several homewreckers on here by name-those hoes can suck my *kitten*

inquiring_minds_logo.png

One in particular I have no problem calling out is Stephanie Corvatto-Hellraisinsugar

tumblr_m3j3755ue81ruumleo1_400.gif

I hope she falls in a sink hole down in Florida.

@fitcurves6693

So I take it she made a move on your husband? Sorry to hear that if that is the case.

That's OK, if she comes to my state I'll practice my MMA skills on her

So if there are several homewreckers, wouldn't it be a husband problem and not all of the "homewreckers"? Sounds like the homewrecker lives with you...

725275.gif

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Wow @fitcurves6693, almost two years apart between posts. I'm just going to assume you were lost at sea and I'm totally excited to see that you're OK.
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    Seriously people, he took accountability for his actions. If you are aware that your significant other is married and has kids nut you choose to pursue them ( a + b =C) them + you= homewrecker. Deal with your own trash, sorry I aired my grievances here but I have no pity for pathetic people who blame everyone else and don't choose to look in the mirror. Buh Bye
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    Wow @fitcurves6693, almost two years apart between posts. I'm just going to assume you were lost at sea and I'm totally excited to see that you're OK.

All is good thank you, just trying to stay healthy mentally and physically. It feels good to tell the truth
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wasn't aware it was tinder here.

Right?
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    I can name several homewreckers on here by name-those hoes can suck my *kitten*

inquiring_minds_logo.png

One in particular I have no problem calling out is Stephanie Corvatto-Hellraisinsugar

tumblr_m3j3755ue81ruumleo1_400.gif

I hope she falls in a sink hole down in Florida.

@fitcurves6693

So I take it she made a move on your husband? Sorry to hear that if that is the case.

That's OK, if she comes to my state I'll practice my MMA skills on her

So if there are several homewreckers, wouldn't it be a husband problem and not all of the "homewreckers"? Sounds like the homewrecker lives with you...

I have to admit.... My ex cheated on me with another woman... I didn't blame her in the slightest (yes she knew we were together.. but I also didn't know her personally... Although didn't stop me hating her.. ) I believe if the person is married or taken... They are the ones solely responsible of wrecking their home from within... The other person that is single... to be honest.. They have no responsibilities.. No person they could hurt.... It's the one who has the things to lose that is mainly to blame... They can always just say no..... And walk away.. It's that person's choice, there and then to either keep their marriage or break it... I have never and will never cheat on any man I'd get with... Because I have felt the hurt that comes with someone doing it to me... But they had no chances once they did cheat.. The door was the option I gave. Otherwise you are allowing yourself to be walked upon... If it happens once it will happen again.. And punishing the other half by bringing it up in every argument will only push them away and put a wedge between you both.. It's either forgive and move on.. Or just move on And forget them..

• fitcurves6693
    Options
    This should be taken with a grain of salt. There were my children and hers involved as well. When you hold them in your arms when they are crying and asking why, then you would know how to judge. Kiss off my friend. I got this
  • BeachBaby_81
    BeachBaby_81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have come to love myself more. Happy endings all round.
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Love? Yes, I LOVE all the support on losing weight .. if I wanted “Love” I’d be on Match or something.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Isn't this just a weightloss and fitness site?

You must be new. Give it time. You'll have PM's coming in.
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Isn't this just a weightloss and fitness site?

You must be new. Give it time. You'll have PM's coming in.

True!! And you’ll end up blocking a ton of people! I mean it COULD happen I guess but it shouldn’t be the reason someone is here.
  • kempy4270
    kempy4270 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can see why people would find a connection here, everyone is shooting for the same goal so right off the bat there is something in common, but I would not imagine this being a dating site. Hell I don't even know how to add people as friends never mind sending junk pics lol
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Yes but she hates me @Avocado_AS5