Options

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/
    Right, they don't want their wife to see their face!

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

I thought chapter 1 was dedicated to " don't forget to delete every conversation off of every device in case they find out... And don't forget to delete it from the recycle bin... "

Yes I had an ex that was stupid enough to cheat and have 100s of conversations.. then delete them to only forget to empty the bin... I only found it by chance of accidentally deleting a favourite bookmark.. Then going to find it to put it back :flushed::joy:
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/

What chapter is that in?
    I thought you wrote the book? :p
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

I thought chapter 1 was dedicated to " don't forget to delete every conversation off of every device in case they find out... And don't forget to delete it from the recycle bin... "

Yes I had an ex that was stupid enough to cheat and have 100s of conversations.. then delete them to only forget to empty the bin... I only found it by chance of accidentally deleting a favourite bookmark.. Then going to find it to put it back :flushed::joy:

Oh gosh I am very sorry ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))!
  • Nograce80
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

Whoops! Hahaha! Silly boys!
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

Sure seems like there are a lot of important things that should be included in Chapter 1.

So is there a version for Married Women as well?

Oh God yes! But it's more complicated :/ as you will know with when a woman says she's fine.. Could mean she is.. Could mean you may be 6 feet under within hours :joy:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    yes... Myself
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited October 2015
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

Oh gosh I am very sorry ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))!

Ah it's OK :grin: thanks ((hugs)) luckily he prepared me for my next ex :joy: I knew the tricks by then lol. Luckily i got over him quite quickly (this happened on my aunties funeral and my birthday.. Yep lol. Never spoke to him since.. 9 years ago now though lol
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter! Need I say more?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

Whoops! Hahaha! Silly boys!

Agreed :joy: it did make me laugh tbh! Lol
  • Nograce80
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

Sure seems like there are a lot of important things that should be included in Chapter 1.

Oh God yes! But it's more complicated :/ as you will know with when a woman says she's fine.. Could mean she is.. Could mean you may be 6 feet under within hours :joy:

Who should write the women version?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

tumblr_n6l5lvnxQc1sgbtl8o1_400.gif
  • Nograce80
    Options
    What is a good tip for a woman looking to find a torrid affair on MFP? Should my picture just contain booty or boobs?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

:joy: when a woman is actually fine... And they happen to say that word... If a man starts to panic and says

" are you sure you're OK?" " there's nothing wrong is there?" " you look like you're annoyed!?" "you're fidgeting, that means you're angry!" "have I done something wrong? " " why are you looking at me like that? "
    chances are..... You've just pissed her off with repeatedly asking her questions :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    What is a good tip for a woman looking to find a torrid affair on MFP? Should my picture just contain booty or boobs?

neither. secret code is to put a picture of a wet cat. like one that just had a bath.

Wet kitty? :o