Options

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ald783 wrote: »
    I'm real late to this game but this totally explains why so many people have cleavage/flexing/semi-nude selfies as their prof pics. Can I just like import my old Tinder account onto here to save me the time and effort?

Same d*uchebags without all the swiping :#

6c6eqOY.gif

I stared at that a little too long... :joy:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    I'm real late to this game but this totally explains why so many people have cleavage/flexing/semi-nude selfies as their prof pics. Can I just like import my old Tinder account onto here to save me the time and effort?

I know a lot of guys like the whole body pics and I admit I love to see the mens chests, however it makes me feel kind of sorry for them that they feel like they have to exploit their bodies for attention. Not saying I haven't shared a pic here and there, but definitely only in private and not just to any random guy.

I dig a mans chest, too...but it's so weird to just see all these headless torsos

• Determined_ella_89
    Options
    It's in my future!

:joy: half way there! Can I join you if get loads of kitties!! Just don't throw them at me 0_o :joy:

1/3 of the way. I only have three. And two are twins so technically my neighbors probably don't know I have three but think I have two!

Lol! Good point! You just need to find more that look very similar.. Most people can't tell the difference.. Well only the people who don't own them lol.
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options

I know a lot of guys like the whole body pics and I admit I love to see the mens chests, however it makes me feel kind of sorry for them that they feel like they have to exploit their bodies for attention. Not saying I haven't shared a pic here and there, but definitely only in private and not just to any random guy.

I dig a mans chest, too...but it's so weird to just see all these headless torsos

Right?? Show the face at least once. Why I like @Building_Bulk he's shows the bod and the face! (sorry for calling you out) lol
  • Nograce80
    Options
    It's in my future!

:joy: half way there! Can I join you if get loads of kitties!! Just don't throw them at me 0_o :joy:

1/3 of the way. I only have three. And two are twins so technically my neighbors probably don't know I have three but think I have two!

Lol! Good point! You just need to find more that look very similar.. Most people can't tell the difference.. Well only the people who don't own them lol.

They will just think they are going crazy! "Why do I see the same freaking cat everywhere?????" lol. Sounds like a good time.
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You girls are scaring me off from trying to find MFP love. This isn't how it's supposed to be!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Right?? Show the face at least once. Why I like @Building_Bulk he's shows the bod and the face! (sorry for calling you out) lol

I know! Because let's face it...that's what we look at when we're talking to them. I can't have a conversation with a headless man lolol

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    No. But I could find someone and eventually fall in love, if that was a goal of being here.
    I'd settle for a few good friends B)

That's what I have here. My take though is, love is more about opportunity and timing that anything.

For me, over my life I had plenty of amazing girls I have been with and loved. What kept me from making an absolute commitment was more about my physical and mental position in life than them not being someone I could spend my life with. Things like personal and professional goals, interests, or just plain old young selfishness and not wanting to settle down. So to me, looking at finding someone on the Internet and falling in love with them - given the right timing in life - I can see how that works for people. I can CERTAINLY see how one can develop strong initial feelings.

Of course, it's all for not if you don't take that next step and physically spend time with that person in real life.

• Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options

LOL...I was sure you were going to say something about being in love with my cheesecake. :D
  • Timshel_
    Options
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.
  • Nograce80
    Options

LOL...I was sure you were going to say something about being in love with my cheesecake. :D

How would I know, you have yet to share! :(
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

I think my face is a little bit better than my body...but on a fitness site I don't mind showing it because that's why I came here in the first place: motivation and support and to mark my progress

• Timshel_
    Options

I think my face is a little bit better than my body...but on a fitness site I don't mind showing it because that's why I came here in the first place: motivation and support and to mark my progress

Yup. I do updates, good and bad too. Right now, a bit of the belly back, but I think everyone can relate! The struggle is real! lol. Cheers.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    It's in my future!

They will just think they are going crazy! "Why do I see the same freaking cat everywhere?????" lol. Sounds like a good time.

Exactly! Then they will no longer think you are crazy... Making them think they themselves have lost their marbles.. That's even better than just being a crazy cat woman! Being an extremely clever crazy cat woman! :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Options
    It's the crazy cat lady plague, it spreads. Btw do you think it's possible to be a crazy cat lady without having that yucky smelly house? Should I toilet train them??
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    (I found love in a hopeless place - the ab thread)
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    It's the crazy cat lady plague, it spreads. Btw do you think it's possible to be a crazy cat lady without having that yucky smelly house? Should I toilet train them??

:joy: Yes! Definitely! And to flush.. otherwise all the cats could block it quite fast 0_o.. Maybe put the seat down too.. Never know if one of them will drink out of it :flushed::joy:
  • Nograce80
    Options

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/
    Right, they don't want their wife to see their face!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    While I didn't/don't intend to treat MFP like a dating site, I am not at all against happening to find someone here; like at a grocery store. I came here to lose weight but I wouldn't mind gaining a man; especially since I am not having any luck on the dating sites. My favorite is okcupid because of the question's section. Unfortunately because I'm overweight & disabled, I guess that also means; that I am not entitled to have standards because it seems that the only men, whom like me; don't shower everyday. :#:s:|:/:(:'(
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/
    Right, they don't want their wife to see their face!

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course