Has anyone found love on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    I don't know that it's weird but an actual conversation.

Best conversation I've had in days! << that is so sad also true.. I'm almost crying :joy:
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Didn't think it was possible until it found me. We've known each other little over a year now and even though I have no idea where we'll be in another year from now, I really do love him.

I've learned one thing though: long distance sucks. But some people are worth it :)
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
  • Nograce80
    Options
    It's in my future!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Best conversation I've had in days! << that is so sad also true.. I'm almost crying :joy:

Well it goes to show everyone that an actual normal discussion can occur on MFP! Who wouldda thunk it!
  • Nograce80
    Options
    nnfjqzmjcrcr.jpg

how did you get into my house?!

Um I am a crazy lady!
  • Nograce80
    Options

Haha it's always a good convo when you are involved, hence why I stalk the crap out of you!
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    It's in my future!

:joy: half way there! Can I join you if get loads of kitties!! Just don't throw them at me 0_o :joy:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    No. But I could find someone and eventually fall in love, if that was a goal of being here.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Haha it's always a good convo when you are involved, hence why I stalk the crap out of you!

:joy: I thought I was stalking you!!??
  • Nograce80
    Options
    It's in my future!

:joy: half way there! Can I join you if get loads of kitties!! Just don't throw them at me 0_o :joy:

1/3 of the way. I only have three. And two are twins so technically my neighbors probably don't know I have three but think I have two!
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    No. But I could find someone and eventually fall in love, if that was a goal of being here.

I don't think it's completely impossible, just more improbable. Being scattered about the world.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »

I'd settle for a few good friends B)

• ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm real late to this game but this totally explains why so many people have cleavage/flexing/semi-nude selfies as their prof pics. Can I just like import my old Tinder account onto here to save me the time and effort?
  • Nograce80
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I'm real late to this game but this totally explains why so many people have cleavage/flexing/semi-nude selfies as their prof pics. Can I just like import my old Tinder account onto here to save me the time and effort?

I know a lot of guys like the whole body pics and I admit I love to see the mens chests, however it makes me feel kind of sorry for them that they feel like they have to exploit their bodies for attention. Not saying I haven't shared a pic here and there, but definitely only in private and not just to any random guy.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »

Same d*uchebags without all the swiping :#