Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/
    Right, they don't want their wife to see their face!

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

I thought chapter 1 was dedicated to " don't forget to delete every conversation off of every device in case they find out... And don't forget to delete it from the recycle bin... "

Yes I had an ex that was stupid enough to cheat and have 100s of conversations.. then delete them to only forget to empty the bin... I only found it by chance of accidentally deleting a favourite bookmark.. Then going to find it to put it back :flushed::joy:

Sure seems like there are a lot of important things that should be included in Chapter 1.

So is there a version for Married Women as well?

Oh God yes! But it's more complicated :/ as you will know with when a woman says she's fine.. Could mean she is.. Could mean you may be 6 feet under within hours :joy:

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

:joy: when a woman is actually fine... And they happen to say that word... If a man starts to panic and says

" are you sure you're OK?" " there's nothing wrong is there?" " you look like you're annoyed!?" "you're fidgeting, that means you're angry!" "have I done something wrong? " " why are you looking at me like that? "
    chances are..... You've just pissed her off with repeatedly asking her questions :joy:

exactly. that's why i don't ask anymore and just remain emotionally unavailable.

Lol or you could take the different route of saying.. Aww do you know you're beautiful.. Will knock them off what they had planned within seconds... However it may go down the route of... "What are you after?" Or "you've never said that before.. Why are you being nice?.. Are you having an affair?" :joy:
    I'm so glad I'm on this end and not the other end lol
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

I thought chapter 1 was dedicated to " don't forget to delete every conversation off of every device in case they find out... And don't forget to delete it from the recycle bin... "

Yes I had an ex that was stupid enough to cheat and have 100s of conversations.. then delete them to only forget to empty the bin... I only found it by chance of accidentally deleting a favourite bookmark.. Then going to find it to put it back :flushed::joy:

Sure seems like there are a lot of important things that should be included in Chapter 1.

Oh God yes! But it's more complicated :/ as you will know with when a woman says she's fine.. Could mean she is.. Could mean you may be 6 feet under within hours :joy:

Who should write the women version?

You should! Lol I think it would be amazing with a hint of sarcasm and humour! :joy: would be great!
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    I think it should be written. Is anyone else sensing a great new thread. "Rules for the women of MFP, how to catch some side action."
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited October 2015
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

:joy: when a woman is actually fine... And they happen to say that word... If a man starts to panic and says

" are you sure you're OK?" " there's nothing wrong is there?" " you look like you're annoyed!?" "you're fidgeting, that means you're angry!" "have I done something wrong? " " why are you looking at me like that? "
    chances are..... You've just pissed her off with repeatedly asking her questions :joy:

exactly. that's why i don't ask anymore and just remain emotionally unavailable.

Lol or you could take the different route of saying.. Aww do you know you're beautiful.. Will knock them off what they had planned within seconds... However it may go down the route of... "What are you after?" Or "you've never said that before.. Why are you being nice?.. Are you having an affair?" :joy:

i just say start texting someone else in front of them when that happens.

Can you imagine the questions that would follow the texting :scream::joy: God help you! Ah just don't go for a crazy crazy! .. That's your best bet lol
  • Nograce80
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

Can you imagine the questions that would follow the texting :scream::joy: God help you! Ah just don't go for a crazy crazy! .. That's your best bet lol
    Are you calling girls with thigh gaps and booty dimples crazy? Isn't that what he says he goes for?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    I think it should be written. Is anyone else sensing a great new thread. "Rules for the women of MFP, how to catch some side action."

You should so do it! Lol
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

Are you calling girls with thigh gaps and booty dimples crazy? Isn't that what he says he goes for?

Would I say that if I too have booty dimples.. 0_o that would make me on the crazy side slightly lol.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

I think there is only 1 rule for women to catch some side action on MFP: Create a profile.

The end.

• Nograce80
    Options

i'm no mod, but that sounds like an "inappropriate topic"

Hahahahaha I'm sure a clever person can make the point come across without it being outright noticeable.
  • Nograce80
    Options

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

Would I say that if I too have booty dimples.. 0_o that would make me on the crazy side slightly lol.

I have the dimples but not that gap, so I'm only half crazy yo!!!