Has anyone found love on MFP?

Options

Replies

• fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    I can name several homewreckers on here by name-those hoes can suck my *kitten*

inquiring_minds_logo.png

One in particular I have no problem calling out is Stephanie Corvatto-Hellraisinsugar

tumblr_m3j3755ue81ruumleo1_400.gif

I hope she falls in a sink hole down in Florida.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I am down for a Homewrrrrrecker!
    maxresdefault.jpg

15" of meat for my face.
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    I have found my true love on MFP...seeing how bad it actually is out there has made me LOVE, LUST and APPRECIATE the amazing man I have sleeping beside me every night even more. Wanna know why? Because he still 'liked me" and "wanted to date me" and "crushed me" and "wanted to have sex with me" even when I was at my lowest and heaviest. I have been a 10 in his eyes for the last 20 years and he has put up with the "real me and not the "what I want people to see of me online" for just as long. See it is entirely possible to find love on MPF!

You are stunning, this is so wonderful to read!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am down for a Homewrrrrrecker!
    maxresdefault.jpg

15" of meat for my face.

God I want you.

• fitcurves6693
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

One in particular I have no problem calling out is Stephanie Corvatto-Hellraisinsugar

@fitcurves6693

So I take it she made a move on your husband? Sorry to hear that if that is the case.

That's OK, if she comes to my state I'll practice my MMA skills on her
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

@fitcurves6693

So I take it she made a move on your husband? Sorry to hear that if that is the case.

So if there are several homewreckers, wouldn't it be a husband problem and not all of the "homewreckers"? Sounds like the homewrecker lives with you...
  • fitcurves6693
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

@fitcurves6693

So if there are several homewreckers, wouldn't it be a husband problem and not all of the "homewreckers"? Sounds like the homewrecker lives with you...

Nah, she's now moved on to another married guy. She's just a *kitten* :)
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

@fitcurves6693

725275.gif
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

@fitcurves6693

I have to admit.... My ex cheated on me with another woman... I didn't blame her in the slightest (yes she knew we were together.. but I also didn't know her personally... Although didn't stop me hating her.. ) I believe if the person is married or taken... They are the ones solely responsible of wrecking their home from within... The other person that is single... to be honest.. They have no responsibilities.. No person they could hurt.... It's the one who has the things to lose that is mainly to blame... They can always just say no..... And walk away.. It's that person's choice, there and then to either keep their marriage or break it... I have never and will never cheat on any man I'd get with... Because I have felt the hurt that comes with someone doing it to me... But they had no chances once they did cheat.. The door was the option I gave. Otherwise you are allowing yourself to be walked upon... If it happens once it will happen again.. And punishing the other half by bringing it up in every argument will only push them away and put a wedge between you both.. It's either forgive and move on.. Or just move on And forget them..

• jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

@fitcurves6693

And if you're still with your hubby....it's not a matter of "if" it will happen again.......just a matter of when.........
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

inquiring_minds_logo.png

@fitcurves6693

However though she couldn't be a _____, if married men; didn't take her up on her offer. I just don't understand this "Jerry Springer" approach, in which a wife has more rage toward the other woman; than her own husband. However I do understand having rage toward the other woman by a wife, in which the other woman; knows prior that the man is married & this seems to be the case here but I also don't understand it when the other woman, doesn't know that she's the other woman & the wife, still blames the other woman. So what if she moved on to another married man, your husband might move on to another _____ as well; Both the husband & the other woman, are equal homewreckers.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Don't give your partner a reason to leave and they wont.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

This! +1
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I was going to talk about love, but... eh. I'm going to go kiss, date, and marry instead. Anyone joining me on the island?
  • Backagainbbg340
    Backagainbbg340 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    111tloz.gif
    Damn I'd be proud to have two chicks fighting over me like that lol

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

This! +1

Yeahhhh...not always the case, in my experience.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Really? That is crappy, but I hear you...hopefully she got what was coming to her...You deserve better.
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Sh#t no
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    Nope but I'd smash about 75 percent of the ladies here :D
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Infidelity sucks...it says so much about a person's character...I get the casual flirting we see/do....but actual LIVE cheating, does that go on here? as in...people actually hookup? And to think, I came here to log my calories..lol