Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/
    Right, they don't want their wife to see their face!

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

I thought chapter 1 was dedicated to " don't forget to delete every conversation off of every device in case they find out... And don't forget to delete it from the recycle bin... "

Yes I had an ex that was stupid enough to cheat and have 100s of conversations.. then delete them to only forget to empty the bin... I only found it by chance of accidentally deleting a favourite bookmark.. Then going to find it to put it back :flushed::joy:

Sure seems like there are a lot of important things that should be included in Chapter 1.

So is there a version for Married Women as well?

Oh God yes! But it's more complicated :/ as you will know with when a woman says she's fine.. Could mean she is.. Could mean you may be 6 feet under within hours :joy:

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

:joy: when a woman is actually fine... And they happen to say that word... If a man starts to panic and says

" are you sure you're OK?" " there's nothing wrong is there?" " you look like you're annoyed!?" "you're fidgeting, that means you're angry!" "have I done something wrong? " " why are you looking at me like that? "
    chances are..... You've just pissed her off with repeatedly asking her questions :joy:

exactly. that's why i don't ask anymore and just remain emotionally unavailable.

Lol or you could take the different route of saying.. Aww do you know you're beautiful.. Will knock them off what they had planned within seconds... However it may go down the route of... "What are you after?" Or "you've never said that before.. Why are you being nice?.. Are you having an affair?" :joy:
    I'm so glad I'm on this end and not the other end lol

i just say start texting someone else in front of them when that happens.

Can you imagine the questions that would follow the texting :scream::joy: God help you! Ah just don't go for a crazy crazy! .. That's your best bet lol
    Are you calling girls with thigh gaps and booty dimples crazy? Isn't that what he says he goes for?

Would I say that if I too have booty dimples.. 0_o that would make me on the crazy side slightly lol.

I have the dimples but not that gap, so I'm only half crazy yo!!!

Lol makes two of us :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    I think it should be written. Is anyone else sensing a great new thread. "Rules for the women of MFP, how to catch some side action."

I think there is only 1 rule for women to catch some side action on MFP: Create a profile.

The end.

a8iz1ds76zxk.jpg

Hi I'm Anastasia, looking for some side action. (did it work, where are my pm's?)
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    AS far as body shot in profiles, I have no problem with it here. This site is about bodies and lends itself to being a bit prideful of them. Doesn't mean they are all looking for love.

You are misinterpreting the comments about the body & headless shots. Those are the people that are just here to cheat with the help of some handbook. :/
    Right, they don't want their wife to see their face!

What chapter is that in?

Chapter 1 of course

I thought chapter 1 was dedicated to " don't forget to delete every conversation off of every device in case they find out... And don't forget to delete it from the recycle bin... "

Yes I had an ex that was stupid enough to cheat and have 100s of conversations.. then delete them to only forget to empty the bin... I only found it by chance of accidentally deleting a favourite bookmark.. Then going to find it to put it back :flushed::joy:

Sure seems like there are a lot of important things that should be included in Chapter 1.

So is there a version for Married Women as well?

Oh God yes! But it's more complicated :/ as you will know with when a woman says she's fine.. Could mean she is.. Could mean you may be 6 feet under within hours :joy:

67ebp9u4aw1y.jpg

:joy: when a woman is actually fine... And they happen to say that word... If a man starts to panic and says

" are you sure you're OK?" " there's nothing wrong is there?" " you look like you're annoyed!?" "you're fidgeting, that means you're angry!" "have I done something wrong? " " why are you looking at me like that? "
    chances are..... You've just pissed her off with repeatedly asking her questions :joy:

exactly. that's why i don't ask anymore and just remain emotionally unavailable.

Lol or you could take the different route of saying.. Aww do you know you're beautiful.. Will knock them off what they had planned within seconds... However it may go down the route of... "What are you after?" Or "you've never said that before.. Why are you being nice?.. Are you having an affair?" :joy:
    I'm so glad I'm on this end and not the other end lol

i just say start texting someone else in front of them when that happens.

Can you imagine the questions that would follow the texting :scream::joy: God help you! Ah just don't go for a crazy crazy! .. That's your best bet lol
    Are you calling girls with thigh gaps and booty dimples crazy? Isn't that what he says he goes for?

Would I say that if I too have booty dimples.. 0_o that would make me on the crazy side slightly lol.

I have the dimples but not that gap, so I'm only half crazy yo!!!

Lol makes two of us :joy:

Why we work together!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I think it should be written. Is anyone else sensing a great new thread. "Rules for the women of MFP, how to catch some side action."

I think there is only 1 rule for women to catch some side action on MFP: Create a profile.

The end.

@tracyannk28
    Well you previously mentioned that men should hide their face so their wife doesn't see them.

Are you suggesting women ignore that rule?

Doesn't matter either way. I'm sure plenty of headless women on MFP get hit on every day. There are some profiles pictures that are only of an eye...or just their hair ...and they still get hit on

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

The end.

@tracyannk28
    Well you previously mentioned that men should hide their face so their wife doesn't see them.

Doesn't matter either way. I'm sure plenty of headless women on MFP get hit on every day. There are some profiles pictures that are only of an eye...or just their hair ...and they still get hit on

It matters if they don't want to get caught! I mean, isn't that the reason you suggested men use headless shots, so their wife's don't see them? Shouldn't the married women that flirt on here be worried about the same thing? If so, then that should be in their handbook as well.

You're really overthinking this. I doubt anyone who comes to MFP to cheat on their spouses actually reads books anyway...unless the book had "_______ the Person Above You" in the book title.

• ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Yea... I found love in the recipe section... LMFAO. These threads kill me!
  • Nograce80
    Options

The end.

@tracyannk28

It matters if they don't want to get caught! I mean, isn't that the reason you suggested men use headless shots, so their wife's don't see them? Shouldn't the married women that flirt on here be worried about the same thing? If so, then that should be in their handbook as well.

You're really overthinking this. I doubt anyone who comes to MFP to cheat on their spouses actually reads books anyway...unless the book had "_______ the Person Above You" in the book title.

Not really overthinking it at all. Was just trying to make a point that there are a lot of married women on here behaving the same way you say the men are.

ACTUALLY having a lot of male friends some of the womenz are more aggressive and much more vulgar, my eyes I tell you!!!!!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    No...but it seems to happen!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

The end.

@tracyannk28

Not really overthinking it at all. Was just trying to make a point that there are a lot of married women on here behaving the same way you say the men are.

ACTUALLY having a lot of male friends some of the womenz are more aggressive and much more vulgar, my eyes I tell you!!!!!

d*uchebaggory on MFP is non-gender specific B)

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Aren't men and women just as bad a§ as each other when tempted? :joy:

I wonder what the percentage is... of men and women that are married on mfp? Single people seem to be disappearing :flushed:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

The end.

@tracyannk28

d*uchebaggory on MFP is non-gender specific B)

What you consider d*uchebaggory on here others consider harmless fun.

but it's only harmless fun if you can differentiate between the Internet and real life hawley

f891tazh0aoi.jpg

OMG I SO LOVE THIS!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Does my love for @MisterRok count?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Aren't men and women just as bad a§ as each other when tempted? :joy:

I wonder what the percentage is... of men and women that are married on mfp? Single people seem to be disappearing :flushed:

jv3T63m.gif

Oh I love Shawshank redemption!!!!
    Are you saying I'm guilty but acting innocent? Or are you saying I'll fit in? :joy:
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Does my love for @MisterRok count?

@jsummd How about you and I pretty much answer this question.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Single people seem to be disappearing :flushed:
    Yeah, they hate the competition for attention.