Replies

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That is a great accomplishment. It's so hard to stop eating those foods. Great job.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an amazing weight loss. You definitely made a good start.
  • bigbabi74
    bigbabi74 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...
  • Quannie1012
    Quannie1012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This really shows your determination. Keep up the great work.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Hi!! thats a great loss! I am kinda doing a same thing. I promised myself that i won't touch junk food till 29th august. I really wanna see if i'll lose fat or weight!
  • bigbabi74
    Options
    Hi!! thats a great loss! I am kinda doing a same thing. I promised myself that i won't touch junk food till 29th august. I really wanna see if i'll lose fat or weight!

Thanks and make sure you remember why you're doing it. Stay positive and keep your determination.
  • Mlis1234
    Mlis1234 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I would love to try! Really would be hard to give up soda (& chocolate!)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! Calories in vs calories out is the main component of weight loss, but anyone who says whatever you put in your body to get those calories doesn't matter is lying. Also, like others have said, your weight loss amount is healthy. Not only do you have your doctor to advise you, but at your starting weight, you'll definitely drop weight faster. Keep going!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!! I need to try this..soda is my enemy :( but I would love to see what 21 days w/o it can do for me :# keep it up!!
  • bigbabi74
    Options
    :) Thanks all. I really appreciate all the positive feedback :D
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration. I myself started my own 30 day challenge yesterday doing exactly the same thing (no soda, no fast food, min. processed foods). seeing you were able to complete your challenged has motivated me even more than before. Thanx
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You did a fantastic job- keep up your hard work-
  • bigbabi74
    Options
    GelasiaT wrote: »
    Such inspiration. I myself started my own 30 day challenge yesterday doing exactly the same thing (no soda, no fast food, min. processed foods). seeing you were able to complete your challenged has motivated me even more than before. Thanx

You are welcome...glad I inspired someone!!
  • angeliebeh
    angeliebeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in feel free to add me
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I started this on FB on monday. My friends and I started a group as well. I'm loving it so far!
  • bigbabi74
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the praises and motivation. Y'all keep up the good work...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, but I'm crying over white bread and chocolate being on the list.
  • bigbabi74
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Congrats on the loss, but I'm crying over white bread and chocolate being on the list.

Chips was hard for me to give up. I'm a chip fanatic, so I had to buy a lot of nuts & popcorn. I think you can do it, just stay focused on your goals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!