From 18 to 12 dress size pics??? Pls?

Options

Replies

• meektemple
    meektemple Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    I started in January, wearing an 18/20 and I'm just getting into 12's. I'm 68lbs down! (253-185)

ihp6te0pefyl.png

I logged everything, gave up soda, I drink tons of water, and workout 30min/5 days per week.

You look beautiful. Great job. Stay strong.
  • meektemple
    Options
    k4yt0txrxet3.jpg

Down 95 lbs. Size 18 to 12!

Your a gem. Amazing transformation. Stay beautiful. Wear that smile strong.
  • meektemple
    Options
    Here is an updated one
    Size 18/20 to size 12 in 7 months!

e0ultz1e3fnv.jpg

7 months??? OMG...Your not playing. Beautiful results. What's your secret?
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    what's with the afters being on the left? Are you guys European or something? To me, that's just weird. Great success though!
  • meektemple
    Options
    clj4tp6h53jl.jpg

Amazing! One love remixed lol. You are a good look.
  • meektemple
    Options
    I've went from a size 16/18 to a 10/12 depending on the brand! My start weight was 240!6gchw5vagr4e.jpg
    bvtcqc62j1o3.jpg

Keep your head up. You ate a demonstration of true beauty with determination. Congrats
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    WOW! You ladies are soo inspiring!!! I have 6 months till I turn 40. Just goes to show that if I really get focused on this now, I can be well on my way to my goal by my 40th! (Currently a 16/18... goal is an 8/10)
  • Christinamtr
    Christinamtr Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    7h6igjm4lago.jpg
    3t5s5akwdbwv.jpg

I've started on 20th January 124kg (273 pounds) and at the moment after 7 months i weigh 72kg (159 pounds)
    My goal is 62 kg (136 pounds) until i complete a year :)
    Then i will continue tracking everything to maintain my weight...

I am tracking everything , exercising every day around an hour and walking long distances during the weekends!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Seriously inspiring!!!
  • Madgainsbrah
    Madgainsbrah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    7h6igjm4lago.jpg
    3t5s5akwdbwv.jpg

I've started on 20th January 124kg (273 pounds) and at the moment after 7 months i weigh 72kg (159 pounds)
    My goal is 62 kg (136 pounds) until i complete a year :)
    Then i will continue tracking everything to maintain my weight...

I am tracking everything , exercising every day around an hour and walking long distances during the weekends!

You are amazing. You look gorgeous and have inspired me to get off my *kitten* and get my work out in!
  • shizmcnally
    shizmcnally Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    meektemple wrote: »
    k4yt0txrxet3.jpg

Down 95 lbs. Size 18 to 12!

Your a gem. Amazing transformation. Stay beautiful. Wear that smile strong.

Thank you so much!
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    meektemple wrote: »
    Here is an updated one
    Size 18/20 to size 12 in 7 months!

e0ultz1e3fnv.jpg

7 months??? OMG...Your not playing. Beautiful results. What's your secret?

Thank you!
    No big secret, just staying at or under my calorie goal and exercising for 30-45min 3-4days per week!!

• amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You all are so beautiful and inspirational! This will definitely motivate me. I admit that I'm still scared because I have been on and off this wagon for 5 years now, I'm totally ready to give up if I don't succeed this time.

I have also been on and off MFP for years now, this being my 3rd account, after losing password and username to the two others (which I eventually found and deleted because of the shame and guilt for quitting). I have been on MFP with this account for almost a year or more, silently logging in my meals and exercise but haven't been for the last 6 months.

I was a UK size 16-18, depending on the brand. My goal was to be at least a 10-12. Unfortunately, I have ballooned up to UK size 20-22. My goal today is still the same. I hope I can achieve all the greatness you all have with hard work. I just want to become healthier now.

• ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can relate to your deflated feeling that " it will never be me" I'm 260lbs and 5' 11".. I keep tracking but recently I can see myself slipping as the scales that moved 10lbs initially very fast have now stopped. It's a new day today, and my mini goal is just to get through it being true to myself. I'll never give up trying, I want this more than I have ever wanted it!!
  • ryangilliom928
    ryangilliom928 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started back on MFP this week. Taking advantage of free fitness classes at my school's gym (Zumba and yoga) to switch up my fitness routine and keep it fun. Starting at 240 size 18/20, current goal is 200--but all of these posts are truly inspiring! Hopefully once I get to my first goal I will have momentum and can keep going. I never imagined that I could get down to 150, or really anywhere well below 200, but you ladies help me believe it is possible!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 18 to a size 12 (I wear Petite though) and for tops, I went from XL to medium or small.

tyg7e8oqb82i.jpg
    hqgpf803afmc.jpg
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great thread!! Thank you all so much for posting! I started this journey again January of this year and 197 now at 179 and stuck but this motivates me to keep pushing!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    all of you ladies look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chriswalls1208
    chriswalls1208 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @amynb524 Your dedication has really paid off: You look just amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!