ok ladies, what's a good way to a womens heart???

Options

Replies

• Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    dave8623 wrote: »
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Bacon. All the bacon.

Bacon??? Does that really work??? Lol

bacon cures everything.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options
    TSith wrote: »
    Okay.... Here it is. Play with her hair. Tell her she's pretty. Back rubs.. Protein bars.. Gym dates.. Don't ask her all the time "what do you want to do" we just want to be with you doing whatever! Make herlaugh until she cries. Watch Star Wars. Or her favorite movie.. Star Wars is mine. Don't be on your phone constantly. Pick flowers. Take her on an already planned out set up picnic. Random text messages. Don't yell. Go on adventures. Did I mention gym dates?!

These are all the ways to my heart. I can't really speak for other girls but I'm sure some girls like this *kitten* ahaha! Good luck!

taking notes :-p

Hahahaha gym dates!!!!

ok, gym dates it is. Yoga?
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Bacon. All the bacon.

It does for me! My husband wraps it around steak and I married him.
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Okay.... Here it is. Play with her hair. Tell her she's pretty. Back rubs.. Protein bars.. Gym dates.. Don't ask her all the time "what do you want to do" we just want to be with you doing whatever! Make herlaugh until she cries. Watch Star Wars. Or her favorite movie.. Star Wars is mine. Don't be on your phone constantly. Pick flowers. Take her on an already planned out set up picnic. Random text messages. Don't yell. Go on adventures. Did I mention gym dates?!

These are all the ways to my heart. I can't really speak for other girls but I'm sure some girls like this *kitten* ahaha! Good luck!

Hahahaha gym dates!!!!

Whatever you want! ;)
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options

Hahahaha gym dates!!!!

Whatever you want! ;)

ok. lets get bendy then :-p
  • dave8623
    dave8623 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Oh and the whole honesty.. Don't cheat.. Stuff too lol

Gym dates??? Fkowers,picnic, random texts, make her laugh until she crys, and more gym dates haha... Got it! :)
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    A man that is a keeper isn't afraid to be himself. Is open honest and caring. He has an awesome personality and a sense of humor. He has good values and enjoys being healthy. He makes you a better person and you are there for him too.
  • dave8623
    Options
    Bacon. All the bacon.

It does for me! My husband wraps it around steak and I married him.

Hahaha. Good man
  • dave8623
    Options
    Newarski22 wrote: »
    A man that is a keeper isn't afraid to be himself. Is open honest and caring. He has an awesome personality and a sense of humor. He has good values and enjoys being healthy. He makes you a better person and you are there for him too.

I agree 100%
  • dave8623
    Options
    So this whole time, I've been writing poems, writing songs, singing songs, doing random acts of kindness, being respectful, a complete genuine gentleman, just to get the woman of my dreams,

and all along this whole time all I needed was a platter of BACON! I sure missed this one coming :-)
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    So this whole time, I've been writing poems, writing songs, singing songs, doing random acts of kindness, being respectful, a complete genuine gentleman, just to get the woman of my dreams,

and all along this whole time all I needed was a platter of BACON! I sure missed this one coming :-)

You're welcome.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Be a funny and witty pervert with a dark sense of humor and a big hot dog.
  • christywinkle
    christywinkle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't lie and give your time and attention. Also do things she likes too.
  • dave8623
    Options

Give her all my attention and do what she likes :)
    thanks
  • dave8623
    Options
    Now all I gotta do is find the girl of my dreams and take all the great advice I received on MFP and use is :)

I'll find her one day :)
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options

thanks

And get dumped a month later ;-)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

thanks

And get dumped a month later ;-)
    :laugh:

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything posted in this thread is a one way ticket to the friend zone. Just saying.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    Pretty much everything posted in this thread is a one way ticket to the friend zone. Just saying.

Lies. I'm telling you ...BACON.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options

Lies. I'm telling you ...BACON.

The pretty much excluded the bacon.